Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pains come back :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I used to suffer from really bad period pains that stopped me from getting on with things as all i could do was sit down and wait for it to pass.
Then i went on the pill and it seemed to solve the probelm, i hardly noticed any pain at all. :yippe:

But, my last period was quite painful, and this time i have been doubled over in pain :( I woke up with pain, took some neurofen, feel back to sleep, woke back up in pain and couldnt move
Think the fact that id just woken up made me feel worse. :crying:

Now im struggling through with the help of more neurofen and disprin extra alternated, and a hot water bottle. Any other ideas of how to ease the pain. Baths dont help, have tried.
or why im gettin it back :(
am gonna try see the nurse at the end of the week soon as my essays are done.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I used to suffer terribly from period pains, they'd have me doubled up when i was at school. I talked to the doctor about it and he prescribed me some pills called "Ponstan". They were my saviour! They really helped. Talk to your doc and ask for some pills specifically for period pain, don't be fobbed off by paracetamol or ibuprofen.