Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Price check on shrooms

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How much are shrooms? is it the same way you measure weed??? what is the average price for shrooms? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    As of the 1st of May, the sale of fresh magic mushrooms was made illegal. See theSite's article on Magic Mushroom and the Law for more info.
  • Options
    no its actually the 15th of July...I live in Camden

ne way, u can get 45g of columbian, Thai, Mexican, Golden Teachers for 10 quid if u look around Camden...Camden Mushroom co is a rip tho
  • Options
    The law actually went into effect on the 1st May, and there is a period of grace before they will force compliance I believe.
  • Options
    well, I am only telling you what the Camden Mushroom Company told me
  • Options
    And I am telling you why!
  • Options
    OK...but dont challenge me to a Law debate...after all, that's what I study!! If u want, I will gladly go n ask a tutor of mine who is a public law QC, if u want the upmost clarification
  • Options
    You are learning law and you can not write a sentance without text speak? Thats depressing.
  • Options
    1st May! I hope not.

Last time i bought them it was 30grams fresh for £8.
  • Options
    well, trust me, I am sick of writing out everything in full at the moment...I have to remember 180 cases for tomorrow's exam and I have had to write out the facts and principles of all of them just so I can remember them
  • Options
    and by the way, its sentence, not sentance
  • Options
    Jim_b wrote:
    OK...but dont challenge me to a Law debate...after all, that's what I study!! If u want, I will gladly go n ask a tutor of mine who is a public law QC, if u want the upmost clarification

Feel free...
  • Options
    Jim_b wrote:
    and by the way, its sentence, not sentance

I'm not the one learning law, obviously.
  • Options
    someone told me they wer selling them on the street, man gave out his business card

"Shroom Service - 24 Hour Delivery Shroom Service - Dont Delay, Shroom today!"
  • Options
    Does anybody actually know for sure when they'r gonna stop being sold in the shops because there's alot of confusion surrounding this whole topic, people saying this and that and others saying different.

I wish there was 24 hour delivery for shrooms round here, there'd be some craic then.

Our killjoy society seen too many people were having fun on mushrooms that are grown naturally and they had to stop it. Shrooms can teach you alot and now they'r making them illegal and they have been around for thousands and thousands of years.
  • Options
    bastards :(
  • Options
    From ePolitix in their breakdown of the Drugs Bill 2005 -
    Clause 21: Inclusion of mushrooms containing Psilocin etc. as Class A drugs. This clause inserts into Part 1 of Schedule 2 to the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 a fungus of any kind that contains the drug Psilocin or an ester of that drug.
    So they will definitely not be for sale, and possession with intent to consume or supply will be as for any other class A. As for the unprepared muchroom growing in a field, it all gets a bit grey...
  • Options
    Yes, but there appears to be a period of 'grace' surrounding the sale of mushrooms untill June or even July depending on who you speak to.
  • Options
    As was said above...
  • Options
    there is a bit of a fuss about it from what i hear.. a lot of people (who can challenge that law) have said to make them illegal would only force them into the underground... which would make it much more dangerous and you would have no control over who they are sold to.
  • Options
    and also this...
    edfflyer.jpg
  • Options
    I also wonder if when they become illegal we will see incidents where people are taken ill, and in some cases people dying from consuming mushrooms they thought were psychedelic, when really they were highly toxic. All due to shady dealers not knowing what's what.
  • Options
    yeh i think that is very likely, atleast when they are sold from shops you can control to what age group they are sold to a certain against and be 99.9% certian people wont become ill/die from the wrong mushroom.
  • Options
    [PHP]Who am I you ask?[/PHP]

That's exactly what i was thinking. :nervous:

Your right though J.
  • Options
    J wrote:
    I think the government is bowing down to the pressure of the American government who being the saints that they are are anti-drugs and anti anything that doesn't comply with thier pathetic hollow vision of the future, who don't accept that there are other ways to life other than thier own.

Rubbish. If people had been more subtle about the whole thing then I doubt it would have come to any attention, and if it wasnt an election year then it wouldnt probably have passed. This is a purely domestic political issue.

And you can wine all you like about the new dangers and how its 'god given' that doesnt mean they cant ban it, they have.
  • Options
    I know this thread is a bit old but there is an article about Mushrooms' inclusion in the drugs bill in todays Society Guardian called Mushroom Cloud, that basically says the Home Office are being a bit cagey about giving a definite date when mushrooms become illegal. Just so you know...
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Now there's a gap - there a few quid to be made selling Fly's. :chin:
    Weekender Offender