Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dressing Up!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You're gonna think this quite amusing actually...wasn't sure where to put this! Basically I've been asked to a fancy dress party, we have to dress up as famous singers, and all the easier blondes have gone i.e britney spears. Now there's been a few suggestions...though another one has just sprung to mind again - I was thinking of going as Gwen Stefani - but she has quite unique clothes...so someone suggested, from her "It's my life" video, getting an orange boiler suit...now, I don't know where the hell to get an orange boiler suit..! Only off ebay, and I can't guarantee it'll get here by Saturday - and at the same time...do I want to appear at a party in a boiler suit...! Though...am quite interested - anyway - any other ideas? I'm a blondey with shoulder length-ish hair so obviously I'm heading for more blonde's. Was thinking of doing Olivia Newton John in grease- the tight black stuff but my friends knew me for playing Sandy in a school musical so do I wanna repeat that...hmmm! Photo's and suggestions much welcomed :)

Malt x

Comments

• Options
    u could get really drunk and be complete fool and go as Courney Love. this is only a joke suggestion, i will think of another blonde tho! that was just the first one that came into my head.
  • Options
    What about Madonna in her conical bra phase?

And I'm not taking the piss but emma bunton is blond... :blush:
    Your picture sort of reminds me of natasha beddingfield (it is meant as a compliment, Im not sure how you feel about her :angel: )

I really liked Gwen's outfit in the What You Waitin For video, but then again trying to get the sort of gear she wears would be mighty difficult...
  • Options
    ooh yeah courtney love is quite a good idea :) im sure noone will go as her! just mess your hair up, put tons of make up on (messily!) and some trashy clothes ;)
    voila