Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

eyeshadow colours, etc

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi all
I have blue/grey eyes, and brown hair, which s just below my shoulders+i sometimes dye it a reddish brown.
Im just wondering what colours of eyeshadow would suit me. Ive got a nude colour at homo, and 2 really nice blue shades that i blend together. also got a pale green+a khaki that i wear sometimes, but im a newby to this makeup stuff.
What colours suit which people's eye and hair?
Also, what's the best way to apply eye shadow below eyes in a thin line, so its only just visible. i hate brushes, but my finger's cant get the line fine enough.
Also, whats the best way to apply eyeshadow to just above the upper eyelid, so its more visible when ive got my eyes open (most of the time when i wear it, lol)
Thanx in advance, im currently searching the forum+google BTW
SBG

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi there,
    You sound quite like me! I'n not sure there are any rules for what types should wear what colours as this season it is a free-for-all, everybody is wearing everything! I think brown shades suit everyone - generally peachy/orangey shades bring the blues in the iris forward.
    I use a pointed eye-shadow sponge-applicator to underline my eyes with eyeshadow (brown usually) or a soft smudgey pencil. And I ALWAYS use an eyelash curler! :rolleyes: