Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sick and tired!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya

well i am now at my wits end with my hubby! if you have read my previous posts..well now there is more.... he tried to meet some girl but i caught him before he had the chance too! Said it was yet another "joke"!
He phones chatlines all the time!
And i let him go to the pub earlier too watch the football, and he said yeah i will be back for 7ish,so after many calls to his mobile eventually at 8.30pm i had to phone the pub and tell him to get his arse home, he comes in stinking and bairly walking!
COuldnt make any sense of him! Now it wouldnt have bothered be coz hey hes still a guy BUT he has a son and responsiblilites, i had to do everything 2nite!!
Then i have just picked u his phone and there was messages in it.... that i just didnt want to see!!
I just dont get it, we have been together 5years married for 8/9months, and have a 19week old baby! Its not as if i dont give him enough, i asked him if he was bored and he said he wasnt! Ive tried talking to him about his behaviour but he just doesnt seem to get it!
I just dont know anymore!

WHAT CAN I DO??????

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think he really must reasses his life and his attitude! He has responsibilities now, a wife and a child, so its no good acting like a batchellor! I think you should conider some kind of counselling to get your maraige back on tracks. He needs to understand just how bad he is treating you and how hurt you are because of his behaviour. You also need to listen to his side, why is he trying to meet other girls and getting drunk? Maybe he's having some kind of crises and doesn't think he can handle being a father? Open and honest discussions should be your first port of call and if he's not interested book yourselves in for maraige counselling, tell him its the only way to save your maraige, that might just scare him enough to take on some responsibilities! Whatever you decide to do, good luck to you!