Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Can he tell im still a virgin?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I want 2 have sex with my boyf but he doesnt know that im still a virgin. will he b able 2 tell wen i do sleep with him? he is a virgin

Comments

• Options
    How come u dont want him 2 know ur a virgin? He might b able 2 tell, mayb not - considering he's a virgin & wont have experience. He might like knowing that ur a virgin tho cos it could make him more comfortable (knowing u both r). Plus if u tell him ur then he might b extra careful/gentle.
  • Options
    ITS A LONG STORY BUT HE ASKED A FRIEND HOW FAR ID BEEN + SHE TOLD HIM ALL THE WAY. SO IT JUST CAME FROM THER REALLY. I WUD TELL HIM BUT HE WILL THINK THAT I LIED 2 HIM ABOUT OTHER STUFF ASWELL, WONT HE?
  • Options
    I think he'd be a lot happier if you told him on this occasion - I can assure he'll feel more comfortable if you're both sharing 'the moment'. This is one lie that isn't all that bad - it's not as if you're saying you are a virgin and not, which would be much worse. I would tell him.

Love from the ChunkyMonkey
  • Options
    WHOAH!! sorry to sound like an old person, but how old are you? are you ready to deal with the emotions that sex puts you thru?

my girlfriend tol me that she was 13 when she lost her virginity and that now she regret not waiting. she lost it to a guy who basically pushed her into agreeing ori guess her would have gone off her and found some other poor schmuck to shag.

i waited till i was 18, becuase i wanted to make sure that i loved the person and that we were going to be toghether for a while, not just a one night stand, or a few shags.

maybe im a strange type of guy, one who actually waited and didnt try to get a girl to have sex early?

just make sure that her want to be with you for the right reasons, get to know him a bit before you do anything, and if youdo end up shagging, be safe!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by FUNKYMONKEY2:
    ITS A LONG STORY BUT HE ASKED A FRIEND HOW FAR ID BEEN + SHE TOLD HIM ALL THE WAY. SO IT JUST CAME FROM THER REALLY. I WUD TELL HIM BUT HE WILL THINK THAT I LIED 2 HIM ABOUT OTHER STUFF ASWELL, WONT HE?

Sorry, i couldn't help but read your messages. I think you should tell him coz you will then know if he is `for real` and not just up for sex!! If he goes off the handle about it and you have a big break up then he wasn't worth it in the first place. Plus, u didn't lie to him at all; it was your friend who said that you had had sex, not u. So go tell him and communicate coz that is what is important. All the best.
  • Options
    He won't be able to tell, unless U tell him!
    sometimes, if you're doing heavy exercise, or even the splits! lol! the hymen (a thin layer of muscel cover the enterance to the vagania) may rip, this can cause slight bleeding, but unless u tell your B/F your still a virgin he'll never know, but best to check if the hymen is still in place first!