Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Adderall

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is it possible to buy concentration enhancing drugs like Adderall at chemists etc, or is it the kind of thing that is prescription only? :chin:

Comments

• Options
    prescription only, they're for people with adhd

chemically related to speed, helps them focus

tried lots of ritalin before ... pretty uppy and eurphoric, felt like i was speeding on a high dose
  • Options
    Ritalin technically isnt an amphetamine, though it does have some similar properties, its more comparable with ephadrine in effect.

Adderal is a mixture of amphetamines in an effort to get the best effects of all of them, it should only be prescribed for very serious cases of ADHD if at all. In fact I'm not sure if it is on the prescribed list of NHS drugs at all. Its used far more often in the US because of their lax laws and private doctors.
  • Options
    thanks for the info, I was just curious as I had heard of its uses by students in the US... is there anything (other than cafeine) natural, or available at a chemist that would have a vaguely similar effect?
  • Options
    You could use guaranna, its a brazilian seed which is chemically similar to caffine but lasts longer and has less of the jittery feeling of straight caffine.

Make sure you get the pure seeds rather than the extract.
  • Options
    thanks for the tip, I'll see what it's like if I can find some :)
  • Options
    strung out

I am from the US!! I agree with you that there need to be stronger laws when it comes to adderall. I wish that it was not so easy for todays teenagers to get! I tried it when I was 15 and have been on it every since! I take on average two to three pills a day!
  • Options
    The whole thing is a joke really, you have really tight laws on the black market drugs yet have prescription laws which allow for massive amounts to get into the wrong hands.
  • Options
    Sure there is someone who bluelight, you might have heard of him bongbudda, his name is Ryan, an adderal addict. It's scary how easy it is for them to get drugs like that over in the US and then how bad the law comes down on you for weed. They've got it all wrong.
  • Options
    I havent posted on Bluelight in ages, its useful for somethings but to be honest you get tired of American kids asking the same questions over and over again.