Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

salvia

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone done it? whats it like? whats the best way to take it? how much of 10X do you need to have full effect?

Comments

• Options
    johnny888

i only tried it the once - i do not know what strength it was but my friend, who supplied it, had smoked it several times before and said that the dose we took was very strong.

we smoked it in the middle of a shroom trip. it was the most powerful experience i have ever had. i basically left the room i was in and arrived on a rollercoaster, with this crazy clown laughing in my face. i could see my friend smiling at me and the room - but they were translucscent - and the main image in my mind was this rollercoaster with the crazy clown. i remember feeling like it had gone wrong - and that i had lost my mind. pretty scary. i stood up and everything went bananas. i remember shouting something and when i snapped out of it the first time - i was holding my friend by the collar and telling him that my mind had snapped.

i did sort of come down a bit then - but then i tried to tell him what had happened to me - i lost it again - and went off to la la land for another minute or so. i was back on the rollercoaster - but this time i could see the room very clearly - then i felt like the ride was slowing down - so i quite literally jumped ( off the rollercoaster) and was ok then. it was the most bizarre thing i have ever done. total removal from my situation - total paranoia that it had gone wrong somehow and i had been damaged as a result. i have never been that dis-associated from my reality before while awake.

others tried it that night - who weren't on shrooms - and pretty much lost their mind but without the nutty visuals of rollercoasters etc. they seemed to feel it more than see it if you get my meaning. so i would say that one small bit in a regular hash pipe - breathe it in deep and sit down. mind you - we are all mid twenties and reasonably experienced with drugs in general. i could not recommend this if you have never done shrooms, lsd, ket before - as it is very intense and washes through you in about 2/3 minutes - leaving you confused and a bit scared. good fun - but scary. certainly not for regular use - in fact i do not plan on doing it again.
  • Options
    sounds crazy, so would u recommend having someone ther to make sure u dont go grab a kitchen knife? and probably wudnt be great idea to do it in a wood?
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    sounds crazy, so would u recommend having someone ther to make sure u dont go grab a kitchen knife? and probably wudnt be great idea to do it in a wood?

well not sure if 10X is strong enough to have a good trip, maybe 20+x would be enough, i did it once but i was only 15 and put it in a joint :razz: that was stupid but the best way apparently is to put it in a pipe and use a strong lighter, hold it in...though i'll warn you, the trip is not pleasant at all, i've actually never heard of anyone saying they had a good one though i doubt you'll be running for the closest knife to murder the 6 foot green lizard in front of you who happens to be your best mate, doing it in a wood would be extreme though, up to you of course...
  • Options
    why not eh, will start wit 10X see how that goes
  • Options
    I've never done it but from what I've read that might be a bad idea. Everyone needs a different amount and there are loads of stories of people taking a tiny amount of 5x and going to a hell they never want to see again.

The rule with Salvia is to treat it with respect or it'll punish you like nothing else, start on a very small dose of 5x and work your way up and ALWAYS have a sitter with you to keep you safe, alot of people want to get up and walk around and their mind is somewhere completely different.

This stuff scares me enough never to want to touch it, so I'd seriously read up on it alot before you do try some to know what you're getting into, nobody reports it's effects as fun...just an insanity trip.
  • Options
    Everyone reacts differently to drugs, and it can be dangerous to recommend dosages on these boards. If you want to get informed about Salvia Erowid have a very in depth FAQ and as they say the most important things to consider when planning to try Salvia divinorum are: Have a Sitter, Create a Safe Space, Plan your Time, Prepare your Aesthetic Environment, Think about Medications, & Know the Effects. The FAQ goes into more detail on how to do all the above.

Take care,

Susie x
  • Options
    Truely the strongest and scariest thing I have ever done, a devestatingly strong drug.

Gave me The Fear good and proper.

Start with straight leaf, anything else is really not worth the bother, just leaf will be enough.
  • Options
    I had 15x
    Salvia was just like a short, really intense burst of insanity for me.
    It felt as if I was being dragged to the ground by my skin, and I only realised when it had kicked in when I was hit by this incredible feeling of fear and confusion. Then there was this mad energy around my spine which felt as if it was stuck in the ground. It was as if my brain was in the top of my spine, and my head didn't exist.
    On the other hand, I seemed to find it mighty hysterical as well!
    I thought I was in a warehouse in Texas, and that all of my friends were kind of rows of clothes hanging up by coathangers (paranoia kicked in at this point). Despite the Fear it wasnt too bad because I vaguely remembered it would be over pretty quickly
    For ages afterwards it felt as if I was in a cartoon land with surreal clouds + trees, and I felt as if I was in The Truman Show, ya know ?
    Anyway, Never Again. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    i obught some 5x back in august and i must say my first time was the only breakthrough i really got. some people say use a gd decent lighter with a blue flame but my pals clipper did the job. smoked it in a pipe filledi t to the top had 3 goes off it and held it in for lyk half a minute 40 seconds, i was a gd cannabis smoker back then so it was no problem holding it in. then when i blew the smoke out i wasnt aware i had smoked anything i just saw a blue smurf laughing saying what ya scared for, what ya running for which made me walk out me pals room scared and confused, my pal says i was talkin bout the floor and looking scared. i was trying to get away from this thing whateva it was, but i could see the letters of me name as well and it was like i was stuck in some loop. that was about it really but for lyk half an hour afta that i was sweatin lyk a mad man! but ever since then me vision did worsen like blotchy/jelly things in me vision, even to this day! IME i never wanna touch it again!