Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I want sex! why cant i get it?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi
Well as the subject says i want sex. i am a virgin, im 16. i dont want to shag any slut or girl, she has to be special, but the thing is i cant even get close to girls. i get girls who say do i want sex with them, but i say no because i want to lose my virginity to someone special to me, and not be another notcxh on a bed post. its just i cant seem to get girls. everyone who sees me tells me im a real nice guy and really fit and good looking, but no girls want to go out with me. ive met a few that say they want sex with a sweet guy and id be perfect but there is always something that goes wrong. 99% of the time it is because we friends. yes friendship means a lot to me, but it get s bit annoying when i want more, i know a few girls would want more, but they dont want to risk our friendship. i just want some advice at how to get a g/f, because i want to share my love with someone special, i know sex aint everything, but i want to be with someone special. its just i need help at getting these girls to go out with me.

Comments

• Options
    If you want sex with someone who you really care about then it may take time! You said in your other post that you have a girlfriend. Ok your not sure if she likes you, but if I were you then I'd try to work things out with her.

• Options
    If you want it to be special then go with a girl who offers sex and make it special between you.
  • Options
    You have the rest of your life in front of you, take your time. Someone special may be around the corner, or it may take a couple of years, don't worry, don't get a hang up about it. - Well done for having a responsible attitude and waiting.
  • Options
    You will get the right girl someday. Try not to hurry. I am 19 and have only just found the man I feel I should have lost my virginity to, however I lost it to another. The girlf you meet at the time you meet her you will more than probably know that she is the one. Try not to rush into things just to lose your virginity, sex is highly overated yes it can be enjoyable but only with the right person/people.

JENNIE