Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

bra problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so I bought this adorable shirt. It's white and kinda tight and really thin material which causes a problem. I don't know what kind of bra to wear with it. Like you can really see thru it, you can see tatoos thru the shirt. And a while bra is totally visable. What should I try? What color and material and all that fun stuff. And I usually wear padded bras or some type of enhancement cuz I'm self concious of my itty boobs but would the extra bit make it look even worse?

Comments

• Options
    i'd say a nude, seamless tshirt bra.

like this :)
  • Options
    Oh thanks. Never thought of that. Would it be odd to go into the store with my top to try on bras to see what looks good with it?
  • Options
    I dont think that would be odd at all. Not that theyd know what you were doing in the changing room anyway.
    If the shirt is that thin, id consider wearing a little vest/camisole underneath.
  • Options
    yeh definately take the top along with you, its the only way you'll know what looks best. Obviously we cant see the shirt so cant say which will definately work
    but the nude coloured tshirt style ones look really invisible under white clothing. they come padded or unpadded and give a really nice smooth shape under tight clothing.
  • Options
    you could wear a nice vibrant bra that will tand out!
    or a corset type thing i have this one with hooks on at the front sadly im not a size 6 any more so i cant breath in it lol
  • Options
    Nude t shirt bra is def the best bet. When I've tried them on in store, they've had a piece of silk in the changing room to show how well they fit and that there are no marks etc. But yeah, take a top along with you.
  • Options
    Not sure if its too late, but in work we have these new splendour bra's, they are "invisible" bra's. They come in black or nude, and have no seams or anything, so your not supposed to be able to see them under your clothes.
  • Options
    bright pink!!!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    how about a coloured vest top underneath or summat
  • Options
    You should get one of those camisoles with bulit in bras. Check Bravissimo.co.uk
  • Options
    Hi im 12 and in a bra size im a 32a but i wont wear a bra ther not comfortable and 1 of my boobbs are bigger then the other they have been like this for ages