Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

whats love..?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
why do some relationships have to end up in pain, i had a recent relationship i met this girl from family friends she was nice to me we started torking more on the phone and we went out with both our families...the times we shared like eating ice cream together that day came wen she told me she liked me and i was suprised but then she askd me who du i like..i told her i like the person standing infront of me which was her...so the day after i asked her out we were so happy together we spent our times torking,laughing etc...i had family problems with my mum and dad divorcing i felt depressed at that time...the relationship i was having i kinda left it aside and not worri much bout it...and my gf thought i was sad being with her..so later on she dumped me she said its better off if we stay as friends...when she told me that,i felt alot of pain inside it was like the end of the world...i dont usuallly cry over things but i did cry on that night she left me...i loved her so much that i was desperate for her too not leave me i said everything i could too not let her go but she didnt realli care she just kept sayin its better off for us to be frends...

But why would she say this after all the great days we had...we hugged and hold hands and everything if she wanted to be happy then why did she break it up...a few days later after the breakup i couldnt sleep..couldnt even stop thinking i stopped doing school work and stopped concentrating i just never would smile and i had no choice..but told her i couldnt live a day without her...even though what it takes ill never be complete without her...but yet she didnt really care bout what i say..she avoided meh for a while even though she knew i was sad and depressed...and what was more shocking...we chat on messenger and her nickname...it had another guys name on it...so i guess she dumped me for a reason...cause she likes sumone else...after all i tryed it was no use...but as much as i love her im not going to give up..i just cant,everyone thinks i deserve better and that shes worthless...but she means everything to me...

why cant i get over her...is pain really worth the love ? will i regret trying to bring her back...would she ever come back..or should i just forget and move on...and find somefing better in lyf...sometimes i just wish i could reverse time and change things around :(

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Fat Joe ft. Ashanti - What's Love?

Whatatune

Mac.
  • Options
    it's understandable that you feel sad at the moment, but my advice would just be to try and move on. thinking about her all the time isn't going to do you much good in the long run... you need to make a conscious decision to move on from her, since ya' know a relationship has to work both ways. it's a clichee, but none the less: "time is the best healer of pain." :yes:
  • Options
    Lukeff7 wrote:
    you poor little child I feel your pain.

Without being harsh...that sounded a bit patronising.

You're going through a tough time, it always feels like one thing goes wrong and everything else seems to go to pot. Sadly, it's all dependant on the individual as to how long it'll take for your heart to heal. Remember to look after yourself, get into your hobbies, see friends try and distract yourself. Otter speaks the truth

Malt xx :)
  • Options
    i guess your all right..why should i waste my time on someone whose never gonna be convinced to comeback...i just need to catch up on friends and hobbies i guess...i know it'll take a while to work things out but i guess i have to try...thanks alot for helping... :yippe: