Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ring style thing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
does anyone here believe in chain stuff or seen the ring? a friend of mine told me abut a new thing thats doing the rounds, apparently you get a private message sent to you saying...

A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.

what do you reckon? probably a lot of rubbish but still kind of scary!!!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    JustaGirl wrote:
    does anyone here believe in chain stuff or seen the ring? a friend of mine told me abut a new thing thats doing the rounds, apparently you get a private message sent to you saying...

A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.

:shocking: are you serious? all that supernatural shite is bollocks...don't listen to it at all :thumb:
  • Options
    I'm not a believer, but not a non-believer either. I just choose to stay away from that kind of stuff..its just based on hysteria.
  • Options
    wrote:

just to be sure :blush: hehe better safe than sorry. lol

Peace
  • Options
  • Options
    A girl on my ceiling would scare the fuck outta me. It'd be a bit like that baby in Trainspotting, I hated that.
  • Options
    Gotta love these things...

"omgz0r!!11! If u dnt snd this 2 all ur m8s within 10 seconds, u'll b buried alive by a badger covered in jam!!!11"

ALL chain letters, emails and texts are hoaxes. It's bollocks, frankly.

A baby on your ceiling....right. And "a homicidal murderer"? As opposed to a non-homicidal one? Get away.
  • Options
    JustaGirl wrote:

So you thought you would post it anyway :p
  • Options
    beans wrote:
    So you thought you would post it anyway :p

Lol, thats what I thought too...just trying to subtly post it eh?
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I got that message too. Of course these things are stupid, but I liked this one for actually being the first to give me goosebumps.
  • Options
    Without wanting to drag this out any further...well ok, I am, but only to make a(nother) point. :)

How would anyone know what the murderer chanted? Other than the murderer and the victim? The victim won't be saying anything, that's for sure. So unless the murderer went off to the pub and met up with his mates and said something like "Bet you'll never guess what I just did...", it's pretty unlikely.

God I love how these things are full of holes. :thumb:

Oh by the way, now you've read this, your legs are going to drop off and you'll see a badger on your ceiling.
  • Options
    lol, I read a story once that someone was claiming to be true. It said about 3 kids and how they drowned. It had detail, like "the oldest kid saw his brother drowning and jumped in" etc. Then it said that there was no one around to save them... And the guy expected people to believe the story.
    And what's even worse, some did.
  • Options
    That' a load of bollocks. How can a piece of writing bring your death?
  • Options
    It won't.

But your legs WILL drop off and you WILL see a badger on your ceiling.

I read it somewhere.
  • Options
    Chem:Lab wrote:
    It won't.

But your legs WILL drop off and you WILL see a badger on your ceiling.

I read it somewhere.

Wow, I'll look forward to that moment.. :yeees:
  • Options
    Can't find it right now, but there was a mock-up of those things, it said stupid stories at the beginning, then about a virus that will erase your hard drive and affect all electrical things around, and in the end something like "If you don't send this to 1,000 people in the next 2 seconds you'll fart so much that your leg will pop off".
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    "If you don't send this to 1,000 people in the next 2 seconds you'll fart so much that your leg will pop off".

:lol:

Thats ridiculous!
  • Options
    :lol:

Thats ridiculous!
    It was a joke, mocking up the "serious" ones.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    It was a joke, mocking up the "serious" ones.

Yeah I know, but the idea of it..you have quite some imagination :yes:
  • Options
    "omgz0r!!11! If u dnt snd this 2 all ur m8s within 10 seconds, u'll b buried alive by a badger covered in jam!!!11"

phew! im safe now :yippe: :birthday:
  • Options
    I hope you included the god-awful txt spk, utherwize it wnt wrk.
  • Options
    JustaGirl wrote:

Ill post to be safer than sorry
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:
    Ill post to be safer than sorry

Why not post mine then? You'll be buried alive by a badger in jam you don't, you know.

Some people...*sigh*
  • Options

thats being sigged.
  • Options
  • Options
    Yeah I know, but the idea of it..you have quite some imagination :yes:
    It's not my imagination, as I didn't write it... But it was very funny, pity I can't find a link...
  • Options
    I found the text in a magazine... I'm typing it, as I think it's worth it.

NEW VIRUS - WARNING!!!
    If you receive an email with the title "The Junker" erase it right away and don't open it... The Junker will not only erase anything that's in your hard drive, but will also erase all hard drives in a 5-metre radius from the computer.
    The virus also demagnetises your credit cards. It reprograms the PIN number for ATMs. It changes the settings in your VCR and uses harmonic frequences to scratch every CD you'll try to play.
    It sets your phone to always call 090 lines.
    It will flush the toilet when you're having a shower!
    It will drink all your beers!
    It will leave dirty underwear on the living room's table when you expect people.
    It will change your shampoo with cooking oil and your shaving gel with vinegar.
    If the Junker is opened in a Windows 98/ME environment, it will leave the toilet's seat opened and the hair dryer dangerously close to the bathtub... It will ruin your Feng Shui and replace your skimmed milk with normal.
    Warn as many people as you can!
    If you don't send this message to 5,451 people in the next 20 seconds, you'll fart so loud that your right leg will break and throw pieces with such force that they'll injure the person closest to you.