Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

No7 foundation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
any good? any specific recomendations?

Comments

• Options
    I like it but I bought the wrong shade so need to wait a while before I buy more
  • Options
    I've got some powder, its not bad. My sister had some mousse though, it was awful!
  • Options
    I use this one and it's lovely. It's best for day wear though and I wear something else when I'm going out. It is really light and blends really easily. I've been using it for a few years now and would highly recommend it.
  • Options
    BumbleBee wrote:
    I use this one and it's lovely. It's best for day wear though and I wear something else when I'm going out. It is really light and blends really easily. I've been using it for a few years now and would highly recommend it.

:yes: I just discovered this last week, when I had a free sample in a No7 gift bag. It is perfect for everyday wear when you don't want to cake yourself in makeup but just want to even out you skin and give it a nice finish. It gets rid of my 'roughbird-itis' so I look human at work! I would use my slightly heavier duty one for going out too.
  • Options
    the stay perfect is the best imo,but if you have dry skin add a bit of mosituriser to it before you use it,that helps it go on easier and look less flaky and less orange as even the nude shade is quite orange.