Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i guess i am a bit paranoid but...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just as one friend of mine comes out this week on tag for dealing, another has just got busted in the last few days.....we are all sitting awaiting news.

You lot dont seem to care that you are all identifiable by your IP address, i have seen admissions of dealing, usage and expertise...

its a fuckin shame its not really secure because sites like these are very rare, every clubbing website i am logged on to ban discussing of drugs because the old bill monitor them for information and have infact closed down some message boards because of illicit discussions.

maybe you all have a very clear conscience and never have more than half a pill or a gram in your pocket , but it bowled me over seeing the details some of the forumers go into.....

Comments

• Options
    Must confess to it occasionally concerning me.

Mind you I can't see them wasting resources in id'ing us and getting a result for possession.

Bigger fish to fry n all that...
  • Options
    how ironic that you should use that fucking phrase!!! bigger fish to fry.....i can say what i am about to with a clear conscience cos due to recent events i am ready for a knsck (or ram) at the door, plus it would be the third fruitless search which would render them guilty of harrassment. But you cant rely on them being busy on the bigger fish, cos in actually fact, they have no fucking clue who the bigger fish are most of the time, if they did - it would take more than 7 days for them to catch that fish and be looking for the next...

what concerns me, is that (especially down here in the south west) tehy dont actually know whether you are a big fish or not, and they could do what they did to bust my mate who is about to get out this week, sit outside his house, wait for someone to leave, search them, bully them into admission as to where they got what they had from ("we know you got it from there so if you admit it we will let you off that ounce of coke and just charge you for the 30 pills)then they had enough to search his house and BANG 18 months... he is gettin out early cos of his tag but still thats no life living with your mum in your 30s and having to be home at 7pm every eve....

The coppers dont really know what they are doing , and thats what you have to wtch out for the most!! cos if you are on a dealers voicemail when he gets busted, or a text mesage on his phone.....you are added on to their "suspected dealer list" and they are bound to have someone reading sites like these, especially when it is designated entirly to drug users, its a fucking mine field for any CID who are sitting on someone's heels just waiting for enough "evidence" to get a warrant to search someone they suspect is dealings house, then 9 times out of 10 they have more evidence than you can shake a stick at

ie everything they find at that address.

People say aaah but its only personal, its still enough for you to be in the local paper, go to court, and possibly end up the community service - and thars for ickle stupid tiny amounts!!!

Anyone on here talking about buying a quarter of bass and cutting it with (however fucking dumb it is) flour....is obviously sum kid that EVERY DEALER FUCKING FEARS!!! Cos its you little fuckers they have to worry about crying to the old bill if they found you with a quarter you would buckle and show them where the nine bar is!!!

Nuff said for now me thinks
  • Options
    That's something I don't have to worry about. Yay me.
  • Options
    guess thats why you are in on a saturday night then !!!! only jokin :rolleyes: :)
  • Options
    I heard of people on other drugs board getting busted whenever they all arranged a public meetup, big huge drug bust in New York.

Thesite.org is a government funded website anyway, if they wanted to arrest users of thesite why? no one on here admits to anyway that bad.
  • Options
    the whole motivation behind this post was the posts i had read being way too informative.....its government funded EXACTLY they are all the same fucking crowd.

personally i would say shit on the net - its too fucking dodgy i just hope some poeple who have read this and realise maybe they should tone it down a bit for their own sake
  • Options
    I find it very hard to believe the possibility of police taking the time and effort to track people of off boards like this...i may be very misguided but think of it this way....theyd only chase someone who posted a hell of a lot about handling/dealing/taking a lot of drugs? and i mean a lot more than a few pills here and there, some weed, whatever..it would be a ridiculous waste of police time for them to chase anyone and everyone who made any mention to drug use, there would have to be a whole police force just for this site alone, not just some division of some department etc etc......now, this being the site it is, theres not many actual regular posters....and theres a fewer number of those posters who admit to actual regular use/dealings....so on this board at least, i think the only danger your in from possible legal action is if you make a habit of being a complete idiot and saying things like "I deal cocaine" every day....
    fortunately no one here does that...
    so....
    thats it.

Peace
  • Options
    There was a girl on here before called lover who said that she had bags of e's speed and cash in her room because she was now dealing for her boyfriend who was sent to jail, wonder what happened her? :chin:

That'll get your paranoid mind thinking creampie.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I think there is very little danger in talking drug taking - when it comes down to it the drug board is all about harm reduction. Talking about dealing is a different matter altogether and something that nobody with a brain will admit to on here.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    thing is...no one on here has actually said they deal drugs, or have said "lets met up to take drugs", we share our experiences, tell people if they're good or bad, advise people on what to do, very beneficial site generally, i don't know about cornwall and devon but there are a lot bigger and i mean a lot bigger fish to fry over here than teenagers like us who share their experiences no harm to ya...
  • Options
    creampie wrote:
    how ironic that you should use that fucking phrase!!! bigger fish to fry.....i can say what i am about to with a clear conscience cos due to recent events i am ready for a knsck (or ram) at the door, plus it would be the third fruitless search which would render them guilty of harrassment. But you cant rely on them being busy on the bigger fish, cos in actually fact, they have no fucking clue who the bigger fish are most of the time, if they did - it would take more than 7 days for them to catch that fish and be looking for the next...

what concerns me, is that (especially down here in the south west) tehy dont actually know whether you are a big fish or not, and they could do what they did to bust my mate who is about to get out this week, sit outside his house, wait for someone to leave, search them, bully them into admission as to where they got what they had from ("we know you got it from there so if you admit it we will let you off that ounce of coke and just charge you for the 30 pills)then they had enough to search his house and BANG 18 months... he is gettin out early cos of his tag but still thats no life living with your mum in your 30s and having to be home at 7pm every eve....

The coppers dont really know what they are doing , and thats what you have to wtch out for the most!! cos if you are on a dealers voicemail when he gets busted, or a text mesage on his phone.....you are added on to their "suspected dealer list" and they are bound to have someone reading sites like these, especially when it is designated entirly to drug users, its a fucking mine field for any CID who are sitting on someone's heels just waiting for enough "evidence" to get a warrant to search someone they suspect is dealings house, then 9 times out of 10 they have more evidence than you can shake a stick at

ie everything they find at that address.

People say aaah but its only personal, its still enough for you to be in the local paper, go to court, and possibly end up the community service - and thars for ickle stupid tiny amounts!!!

Anyone on here talking about buying a quarter of bass and cutting it with (however fucking dumb it is) flour....is obviously sum kid that EVERY DEALER FUCKING FEARS!!! Cos its you little fuckers they have to worry about crying to the old bill if they found you with a quarter you would buckle and show them where the nine bar is!!!

Nuff said for now me thinks

:chin:

who the fuck are you to come on here and suggest something like that ... the last thing i would do is tout on someone ... and more to the point i don't even live in england, the police here are disliked ... you clearly don't know how things work over here so i suggest you shut the fuck up and stop assuming that things that may apply to you apply to everyone else

people arent coming on here pushing drugs, they just share expierences and help eachother out ... thats what the place is for isn't it...
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    and more to the point i don't even live in england, the police here are disliked ... you clearly don't know how things work over here

i don't think anyone on here knows how much the police are disliked over here...there's no trust at all...at least within our communities anyway :thumb:
    touts should be shot...
  • Options
    I don't think that police, unless someone actually stated they were dealing, would have enough evidence from this to justify tracking them down and raiding them, although i do know where your coming from. I know a group of people who all got raided on the same day, had the dogs in to sniff their houses out and did 4 houses at exactly the same time i think and not one of them did any drugs other than smoking the ocassional spliff, and as a group they would sometimes pick up a half together so it was cheaper, none of them dealers, and the police wasted their time on them. Poor old piggys dont really know what they're doing do they :D

Saying that though, I've never noticed a post where people are admitting to dealing, all people are doing is giving advice on drugs. Which is something i think the goverment should do more rather than just saying ''all drugs are bad dont do them''

I do get what you're saying though, but i think people do realise that they are not compleatly annonamous on the net and nobody says anything to stupid to get themselves nicked
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I feel the need to clarify here how the theSite.org works and the policy on the drugs board.

Although TheSite receives funding from a number of organisations and companies, including the government, we retain editorial independence. This means the content on the website is completely independent from Government opinion.

The board isn't about promoting drugs, but of "harm minimisation", which is widely held to be the most beneficial way of reducing harm caused by the myth and misinformation around substances which is widely reported by the media etc.

TheSite recognises (as do most health professionals) that people will take drugs and alcohol no matter how you try to stop them. Therefore, the best way to minimise the harm that people do to themselves is to educate them in the safe usage of substances, with an emphasis on encouraging people to think about what they are doing to themselves.

The drugs board rules very clearly state
    This is place for people to receive sensible advice and information on drugs, drug use and the problem of drug abuse. Please note: this forum was not created for people to boast about drug use.

It is also not appropriate to encourage other people to take drugs.

Also, be warned: as you well know, drug taking is illegal. You discuss drugs on these boards at your own risk. The boards are public and anyone can read your messages. You might want to think about this if you’re admitting to using drugs. Although the board is monitored, we cannot be held responsible for your comments.

Anyone who tries to use our boards for dealing drugs, finding a dealer, or for anything connected to the smuggling or manufacture of illegal substances will be banned. We cannot allow people to use our boards for arranging these activities.
  • Options
    Harm reduction is indeed a laudable aim, kind of a shame that the US government see's it as promoting addiction and death.

I've even heard rumors that the US puts pressure on the UN to remove any references to harm reduction in their information.
  • Options
    the quoshing of debate they engage in is scarey...
  • Options
    But drugs are evil, of course they will want to stifle the debate.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    I've even heard rumors that the US puts pressure on the UN to remove any references to harm reduction in their information.

:mad:

harm reduction is better than harm full stop and you'd have to be very naive to think not mentioning it will stop drug use...people are gonna do them regardless...
  • Options
    The US really push the boat out when it comes to drugs education. One report I read said they were telling young people blatant lies (e.g. 1 in 20 chance you will die from taking such and such) to use scare tactics in their bid to decrease drug use amongst young people. Outcome: drop in drug use among young people.

Similarly they use scare tactic lies in sex education (telling girls they can get pregnant from oral sex, and over emphasising condom unreliability). Outcome: drop in young people engaging in sex.

This concerns me alot, particularly as it is having the desired effect. Biggest false democracy ever seen.
  • Options
    guess none of you lot were put off when Zammo got done for heroin abuse in Grange Hill then :D
  • Options
    addicted7 wrote:
    The US really push the boat out when it comes to drugs education. One report I read said they were telling young people blatant lies (e.g. 1 in 20 chance you will die from taking such and such) to use scare tactics in their bid to decrease drug use amongst young people. Outcome: drop in drug use among young people.

Similarly they use scare tactic lies in sex education (telling girls they can get pregnant from oral sex, and over emphasising condom unreliability). Outcome: drop in young people engaging in sex.

You are right, heavy scare tactics can in some cases delay the age at which kids engage in risky actions.

However when they then engage they are more likely to do it in a harmful way, the classic example being sex education, if you teach kids to wait then they do, but then they are more likely not to use protection.

Or you can use the Dutch/Scandinavian example and actually just tell kids the truth, have comprehensive education on these matters including emotions and relationships. Dutch kids dont have sex early and dont smoke much dope and their heroin addicts have a MUCH higher average age than we do.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    their heroin addicts have a MUCH higher average age than we do.
    can i just make it clear here that bong doesn't mean their junkies live longer than ours ...just that young people in holland aren't taking up heroin and other class A's as our youngsters do. the average age of a heroin addict being in their forties cos so few young people are taking up the habbit.
  • Options
    You're right Rolly, its strange, the average age of users in Holland has almost gone up by a year per year, its now something stupid like 35.

Young people are seeing what it does and are avoiding it, which is what education can do.
  • Options
    yes but we dont have the liberal cognitive culture for it yet...
  • Options
    The british government should take a long look at the Netherlands and follow their example.
  • Options
    cannabis was down graded through years of pressure.
    years of oppression which has now resulted in the uk exporting dope!
    producing a high quality product for home use as have most western countries.
    eurodope is very big bizz employing ever more openly thousands of people in the eec.
    more people need to get brave and stand up and be counted ...simple as.
  • Options
    .... but i wouldn''t be suprised if we see cannabis 'upgraded' again to class B sometime in the near future... There seems to be alot of pressure for this to happen..

If the conservatives get in, expect us taking a step back, not forward.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    To be honest, upgrading it to class B would be the stupidest thing they could do, it would just drive more people underground and less public about it, and this onyl means people with problems can't get them sorted out as easily.

Its being a Class C drug is bad enough, Alcohol and Tobacco are just as bad, sometimes worse for you than Cannabis.

Honestly, it works well in hte Netherlands. As its legal they can regulate it and stop bad shit getting into circulation.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Honestly, it works well in the Netherlands. As its legal they can regulate it and stop bad shit getting into circulation.

Its not legal in Holland and there still is next to no quality control on the products sold.

We can learn somethings from the Dutch example though transfering cultural things over is nigh on impossible. If we had the same laws as them would not mean we would act the same, it doesnt work that simply.

I am reasonably sure they wont upgrade cannabis again, it just doesnt make sense when you compare it with amphetamines and barbs. Though having said that mushrooms are now the same danger as crack according to the law.