Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Howdi

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone :wave:

I'm a 19yr old girl at uni in central london. Think those are the most important how do u dos. I also like shopping, travelling and other frivolous wastes of my student loan/meagre earnings.

No major stressful dilemmas in my life at the moment that I need to turn to you all for, apart from my obvious need to be doing some revision right now instead of this. But...who doesnt. So I'm just here to chill and entertain myself whenever I can tear myself away from learning incredibly useless things.

Thats all from me for now

Rainbi xx

Comments

• Options
    Hello, welcome :)
  • Options
    Welcome to theSite :yippe:
  • Options
    Ello and welcome :wave:
  • Options
    Hullo and welcome :wave:

Malt xxx :D
  • Options
    Hello and welcome to TheSite! :wave: Glad I'm not the only one who's putting off uni work here... :D
  • Options
    Hey there, have fun and may your time here be mucho fun!
  • Options
    Hiya Rainbi. I'm just curious here, but I noticed you're in a university in Central London. My god, that sounds expensive! Anyway, if you've got a problem, we'll try to help you out here. Welcome to the website.
  • Options
    Wilkommen ( spelling, did German at GCSE, good hey? :yes: ;) ) :) :wave:
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I noticed you're in a university in Central London.
    stargalaxy's super vision strikes again!
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:
    stargalaxy's super vision strikes again!
    :yeees:
  • Options
    :p
  • Options
    Hi and welcome to TheSite.... :wave:

Happy posting :D
  • Options
    Hi, I'm new 2
  • Options
    Ooo lots of hellos, I feel special and welcome.

Stargalaxy - yep youre right, uni in Central London...it doesn't feel too expensive when you're here cos everything's relative but I still hate hearing about how school friends are paying half as much rent as me etc. But there is an unexpected plus - everywhere else in the world seems cheap or reasonable by comparison. Plus London's a fun place to be when you've got lots of time on your hands and an NUS card.

Gonna go and bathe in the warm feeling of :wave::wave::wave:s...
  • Options
    rainbi wrote:
    Stargalaxy - yep youre right, uni in Central London...it doesn't feel too expensive when you're here cos everything's relative but I still hate hearing about how school friends are paying half as much rent as me etc. But there is an unexpected plus - everywhere else in the world seems cheap or reasonable by comparison. Plus London's a fun place to be when you've got lots of time on your hands and an NUS card.
    Don't get me wrong here. I absolutely love London, indeed I'm going to be there on Friday and this coming weekend! BTW, if you want to, there's a meet of members of this site being held this coming Saturday in the Metropolitan Bar, Baker Street. If you fancy getting to know some of the people on this site and meeting them in person, try to come along. The festivities start at 12noon on 23rd April. :)