Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

staff night out! What outfit?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Got my first staff do coming up at the end of the month, laser quest followed by town afterwards for drinks n dancing and general banterment. We're gona be headed straight into town afterwards, so I couldn't sotp off at home or anything to change.

But what to wear? :chin:

Can't bring trainers with me as they're too casual for clubbing. Obviously I cant sneak a pair of sandles around with me all night, so what do I do???

Oh dear...Im wearin jeans if that helps any :nervous:

Comments

• Options
    Maybe ask the other staff what they are wearing?

Do you have any flat pumps or ballet shoe type things? I guess they would be ok for laser quest, and look fine with jeans for going out afterwards. Team with a smartish top, and ta-da! Result.

Hope that helps a bit.

ETA: Maybe shoes a bit like this style?

Clicky for shoes!
  • Options
    hmmm not a well thought out staff do i dont think, laserquest can be quite hot and jumpy abouty, dont wanna be getting sweaty before going out. also the age old problem of women and shoes! otherwise, jeans, nice top and some cracking shoes and you'll be reyt!
  • Options
    I take it then thats it's not the sort of club you could for once go out in smartish trainers to.
  • Options
    Also, is anyone driving? If so, shoes/spare clothes could be kept in the boot of their car :chin:
  • Options
    I'm likin those types of shoes, don't actually own any myself coz im quite small and heels give the illusion of a weeny bum and slim legs.

It definately wasn't all that well thought out, on the Christmas do there was no problems, girls wore skirts n dresses but I hafta take into account Ill be pretending I'm in 'nam for an evening.

sigh ballerina shoes it is then, no club in Belfast would let you in wearin trainers.

Ta everyone :heart:
  • Options
    I shall investigate...that's a good idea there :)