Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Good evening to all

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, i'm new here too, just want to maybe share experiences and talk with people who are going through the same as i am..

I'm 19, from Finland (lol) and am about to graduate from high school.
:yippe:

So.. I don't really know how things work on this site yet but if anyone feels like writing me please feel free to do so, i would appreciate that a lot. The reason i joined this site, was mostly that i would like someone to talk to about my things.. Everyone have a great day. x :)

Comments

• Options
    Hi, and welcome! There is pretty much always someone to chat to about pretty much anything around here either on the boards or via the PM system.

Enjoy :)
  • Options
    Hey and thank you for your reply.. I appreciate it :)
  • Options
    hi silver cross

I`m also new to this group and I feel the same than you (sorry if my english is not so good but I speak spanish).

Don`t worry, I think the worst that can happen is that they took us away.

I posted some, if you want to see it, but i tell you that I`m an addict in process of recovery from drugs and alcohol, I´ve been 7 months without consuming anything.

If I can help you no dubt, I`m almost always on line and I know the better is to have someone who share with, specially if is annonymous

Good luck

Ger :thumb:
  • Options
    So.. I don't really know how things work on this site yet but if anyone feels like writing me please feel free to do so, i would appreciate that a lot. The reason i joined this site, was mostly that i would like someone to talk to about my things.. Everyone have a great day. x :)
    Well, if you need any help, just ask here. Feel free to take part in threads, people will soon enough start talking to you. Welcome to the website, have a wonderful stay... :wave:
  • Options
    Welcome Silvercross and tallerlacuba, yes we know you are a recovering alcoholic/drug abuser - there is no need to put it in every post.

Welcome the both of you

Happy posting!!!

Tallerlacuba: Agradable y tenga diversión
  • Options
    are u there?
  • Options
    what do u use to talk about?
    I know more things in life than abusing
  • Options
    This is mainly for introductions, if you have a desired topic pick the associated board! If you want to talk about anything and everything choose "Anything Goes"

:)
  • Options
    Check the other forums to see what people are discussing at any time...