Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Is Anal Sex good??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay, is anal sex good.
I know that the girls enjoy it but what does it feel like to put your penis up a girl's bum?

Comments

• Options
    Well i think its really hard! My boyfriends always trying 2 get his dick up my bloody arse but it never works. He says its got 2 b all wet b4 he tries 2 get it up, so he sticks it up my fanny then tries! Still no joy. So, i've never had it done, but i cant c it being all that good actually!
  • Options
    Well sorry i didnt answer ur question but i personally dont bloody know and dont c myself finding out wot its like 2 stick ur penis up a girls arse, considering that am a fuckin lassies, so sorry, u'll need some guys in 2 answer that 1.
  • Options
    Dont worry bout it pal, u didnt wind me up, even if it sounds like that. I just sound like i'm wound up sometimes but i'm not. By the way, can u put a reply in ma topic "How do u get ur bf REALLY goin?"? Ta.
    Luv ya all
    Cheeky*
  • Options
    Dunno, I havent got my `Brown Wings` Yet
  • Options
    Originally posted by male1892:
    Okay, is anal sex good.
    I know that the girls enjoy it but what does it feel like to put your penis up a girl's bum?

It's bloody great!

I have done this with several of my g/fs (several have also declined). A girls/womans bottom is often tighter around the entrance, though it is looser inside and some of the tightness reduces after a few strokes. I also like the feel of her buttocks pressing up against my pelvis. There's also something in the kinky-ness/naughtiness of the act and the (in my experience) sexual abandon of my partner.

I've done this a lot and have only once had any problems, but you can email me privately if you want to know about that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cheeky Monkey:
    Well i think its really hard! My boyfriends always trying 2 get his dick up my bloody arse but it never works. He says its got 2 b all wet b4 he tries 2 get it up, so he sticks it up my fanny then tries! Still no joy. So, i've never had it done, but i cant c it being all that good actually!

CM - As to whether its good for women, I can't reply in the first person (being male) but I can say that most of the women I have had sex with have enjoyed SOME form of anal stimulation and about half have enjoyed anal penetration.

Having said that, you always have an absolute right to say NO if you don't want to. Lots of people find the idea dirty etc, some just don't like the idea and in some cases the b/f wants to do it to express his power rather than for mutual pleasure.

I think I can help you with some tips and hints if you are actually interested in trying it - if so email me direct and I will pass them on.