Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

George Bush

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Got in to Rome to 'pay respects' to the Pope, when a lot of people couldn't... Is this right?

Comments

• Options
    Got in to Rome to 'pay respects' to the Pope, when a lot of people couldn't... Is this right?

yes thats right...and i bet...actually i garauntee he didn't have to queue...i hate the man...he's so psuedo it's unreal
  • Options
    Sadly everything about the police state he and his cohorts are installing (and the repercussions for Americans in Europe) is all too real.
  • Options
    Yes. He's a good Christian and is doing the decent thing by paying his respects to the dead Pope, who was the World's greatest spiritual leader. The rock of St Peter.
  • Options
    blahblarblahbushizthanexthittlerblahblarblah
  • Options
    blahblarblahbushizthanexthittlerblahblarblah

driveboydogboydirtynumbangelboyinthedoorwayboyshewasalipstickboyshewasabeatifulboyandtearsboyandallinyourinnerspaceboyyouhadhandsgirlboyandsteelboyyouhadchemicalsboyi'vegrownsoclosetoyouboyandyoujustgroanboyandshecomeoncomeoncosshesmiledatyouboy....
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    driveboydogboydirtynumbangelboyinthedoorwayboyshewasalipstickboyshewasabeatifulboyandtearsboyandallinyourinnerspaceboyyouhadhandsgirlboyandsteelboyyouhadchemicalsboyi'vegrownsoclosetoyouboyandyoujustgroanboyandshecomeoncomeoncosshesmiledatyouboy....

owned.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    Yes. He's a good Christian and is doing the decent thing by paying his respects to the dead Pope, who was the World's greatest spiritual leader. The rock of St Peter.

that's not the issue here.. the issue is that he got in instead of one of the millions of other 'good christians' who also wanted to pay their respects.
  • Options
    Shock news: VIP gets VIP treatment!!!
  • Options
    Hes the President of the USA, why shouldnthe go?
  • Options
    Hes the President of the USA, why shouldnthe go?

i see your point but i don't see why he should get to go in first when an 80 something year old polish women who queued up for 13 hours only to get turned away...where's the justice there :mad:
  • Options
    NQA wrote:
    Shock news: VIP gets VIP treatment!!!

• Options
    World leaders aren't just there represent themselves but also everyone in their country. He gets to go because of everyone else in America who couldn't.
  • Options
    As did 'Mr Handshake Man' Mugabe. Did anyone see Pinochet?
  • Options
    I'm not the greatest fan of Dubya but he had as much right to be there as any other world leader... It is only expected that Presidents and/or heads of State will attend such funeral.

Mugabe was able to go because Vatican City is a sovereign State. He's otherwise banned from entering the EU and many other nations without specific permission- according to the newsreader anyway.

Was Pinochet really there? I hope someone approached him and said "you're next, you murderous shit".
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Was Pinochet really there? I hope someone approached him and said "you're next, you murderous shit".
    Nah, Chile was represented by their Minister of Foreign Affairs, but if Pinochet had still been Head of State, quids in he would have been there, rocking them in the aisle...
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:

ah yes, a good Christian who supports the death penalty, and who started a war that the pope was most clearly against.