Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

1night only****

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey lets talk bout 1night stands.
now if a guy tells his friends there usually like man your god and you rule and shit but if i girl tells another boy or her friends the response is sumtime "slut" but why i wonder.
personally i think there cool for experience but i dont like them that much since theres hardly any emotion envoled.
What Do U tHinK

DaN

LiFeS KiNdA DuLL AnD KiNdA DrooL FuCk It aLL
DrUgS ArE mY TooL

Comments

• Options
    A man who thinks that a one night stand is lacking in emotion is a rare man indeed, I have to say. But I do agree, why are girls considered sluts cause thye play the field, yet boys are told 'whoa mate good on ya'. Its not fair. Having sex with someone you care about is far more interesting and more long lasting.
  • Options
    i think i need a 1 night stand. just some meaningless no strings hot sex. sounds good to me

Men are taught to apologise for their weaknesses, women for their strengths
  • Options
    there good if ya get em but thats usually rare unless its an utter tosser you do it with.
    dont worry yourll probally meet sum random person at a party and have crap unemotional sex (its not all good)
    DaN

DrUgS ArE mY TooL
  • Options
    I must admit, I do not see the appeal in one night stands - how can you learn what turns a person on in 1 night.

However a friend(?) of mine seems to think I'm not much fun because I do not snog at least 5 men on a night out and have at least 2 on the go for sex at the sametime.

Who knows, I suppose it takes all sorts to make the world go round - there are plenty of people willing to give it and plenty more to take it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Angel star:
    i think i need a 1 night stand. just some meaningless no strings hot sex. sounds good to me

• Options
    Hey angel, Sounds good to me too, How old r u and where u from please?
  • Options
    Hey Angel

This guy doesn't even know how old he is, might not be a very good idea to give him any personal details......

Ed
  • Options
    u sick people man i mean this isnt sum fucking pick up 1night stand place 1 word
    LOSEEEEERSSSSSS

DrUgS ArE mY TooL