Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

HELP no privacy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
any suggestions for private sexy places to go with ure bloke when u have no where ?

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by macsecksie:
    any suggestions for private sexy places to go with ure bloke when u have no where ?
    <P class="body">I would recommend a beach in the evening or early morning. I suppose it depends where u live but it is incred sexy and romantic.. that is if it isnt raining of course. Good luck finding somewhere.<P class="body">

xxx Mia xxx
  • Options
    Private places, hmmm...
    Not many of those around, are there? The beach or a park are very sexy places, but if the weather is good enough for sex without too many goose bumps, then there are usually others around. The police, park wardens, or people walking their dogs ...<P class="body">Don't have friends who have their own place, or have parents that are away a lot? <P class="body">One thing I did when I was younger and was not living alone yet, was get together with a group of friends at one of our mate's house. We would then take turns using one bedroom, while the others were just having fun in another bedroom. Their parents never noticed (or told us they did) that we were not all together playing music, playing games etc.