Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

well im new and would love some advice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiya,
well last year i lost most of my sight through no fault of my own, this made my girlfriend at the time go off with my bestmate at the time,ive always been a good lad yes im not a model but ive always treated people well but this never seems to get me anywhere, my old mates treat there girlfriends like crap and they stay with them when all i do is love them, my eyes did not change me well had to stop working but thats it, all i ever wanted was to be in love with just one loyal girl and now this is not possible as it is scary to go out noe lol and the people i trusted either slept with my x or stole or lied to me, so what do i do, is it better to be mean and horrible to people and hurt them i think not but seems like you get further like that,

Comments

• Options
    herboholic wrote:
    hiya,
    well last year i lost most of my sight through no fault of my own, this made my girlfriend at the time go off with my bestmate at the time,ive always been a good lad yes im not a model but ive always treated people well but this never seems to get me anywhere, my old mates treat there girlfriends like crap and they stay with them when all i do is love them, my eyes did not change me well had to stop working but thats it, all i ever wanted was to be in love with just one loyal girl and now this is not possible as it is scary to go out noe lol and the people i trusted either slept with my x or stole or lied to me, so what do i do, is it better to be mean and horrible to people and hurt them i think not but seems like you get further like that,

Howdy. Post a new thread in the Relationships forum. Or ask this one to be moved..

Reason being, most people who give advice don't come into the Introduce Yourself forum.
  • Options
    Alright Chuck
  • Options
    Hullo and welcome :wave:

Lots of people come here finding themselves being played around and feel like shit after being messed about - as said before, do post in relationship forum as it'll help to get the right responses

Malt xxx :)
  • Options
    Hello, happy posting! Relationships forum is thatta way....