Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

fairy tattoo

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im really liking the idea of having this fairy tattooed on my lower back thing is imk not sure about the green colour and also would a tattoist be able to colour the way the picture is drawn because of all the different shades?

Comments

• Options
    Talk to the tattooist.
  • Options
    You would need a consultation before, the tattooist would be able to tell you what you want to know and if they are unable to match the colours exactly then theyd suggest methods to try and create that.
  • Options
    Im really liking the idea of having this fairy tattooed on my lower back thing is imk not sure about the green colour and also would a tattoist be able to colour the way the picture is drawn because of all the different shades?

Yes but make sure you see someone who really knows what they are doing. I've had two tattoos.... at two different tattoists the first was awfully done the second was really nice... personally I think blue would look better than green!!
  • Options
    yeh i was thinking blue originally like a pale sorta colour
  • Options
    i think it would look really nice.... I just looked at it and instantly saw blue and I want another one now!!
    I want a butterfly on my ankle!
  • Options
    They can usually do really good shading etc. Do make sure you go somewhere reputable though - ask to look at their work. I asked around before getting mine done and looked at some people's tattoo's etc. After all it is for life! I've seen so many terrible tattoo's just because they've been done by someone who hasn't got a clue.