Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bars in London

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey guys!

I'm looking to book somewhere to celebrate my b-day in London, but cannot seem to find anything too good. I looked into a bar called Sketch, but at £250 a head, its just too bloody expensive.
If anyone knows of a moderately inexpensive, trendy bar in london id appreciate them posting it here.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Metropolitan Bar on Baker st. tbh ;<
  • Options
    hey guys!

I'm looking to book somewhere to celebrate my b-day in London, but cannot seem to find anything too good. I looked into a bar called Sketch, but at £250 a head, its just too bloody expensive.
    If anyone knows of a moderately inexpensive, trendy bar in london id appreciate them posting it here.

Thank you.

£250 a head, what the ****
  • Options
    without sounding rude, london's a massive place - might help if you say where you were thinking

stuff round here's rubbish but that's what you get for living in greenwich!
  • Options
    yarr i havnt replied to one of your posts in a while :D

to be honest lady B above is right
    the north east isnt all that big if you sort it out right with transport

and london is sprawling with lots of densely packed areas
  • Options
    hey guys!

Thank you.

You've not provided enough info as to when you want to go and what you're after - althugh if you want to meet lots of nice girls then you have to consider the Generator - it's actually a hostel with 800 beds and it's own bar opened until 2am but you'll meet folks from all over the world there and you've not got far to get to bed either after a night's drinks session!!