Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Im upset and dont think i sud be...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and my girlfireind i was seeing for a month broke up just a little after valentimes day. I splashed out (im only 15) 50 quid on a presnet and did a nice card while thinking of some cool message. She purpously broke up with me the day after and she diddnt get me anything cept a piss poor atempt at a card that she made out in front of me. It goes on, she then goes out with one of my closest freinds who watched all this happen. I dont want to seem meen but he is actualy very fat (and not as good looking as me :S) I was told after that she had seen about 15 othr people in 1 month. So I feel used, one of many, betrayed by my freind who knew all this. Ok i forgot to add a question to this but please post ur comments about ti anyway :nervous: :nervous:

Comments

• Options
    i think you might of scared her off with the £50 present after only being with her a month, to be honest.
  • Options
    i ment 20 sorry
  • Options
    Very similar situation actually. I've spent ~70 quid on a lady I fancied and she didn't give a tail. 'Tis brutal.

I can only imagine her have going out with one of my close friends. Ugh.

...In retrospect I guess this doesn't help much. Sorry mate.
  • Options
    just try to learn a lesson from it and realise that she's not worth your efforts or money if she's going to be like that.

by the way it's not how much money you spend, you don't need to be extravagant to show you care.
  • Options
    :chin: :chin: Ahahaaaa
  • Options
    poor_guy wrote:
    :chin: :chin: Ahahaaaa

??
  • Options
    Sounds like a right bitch. Just be glad your out of it. Sounds to me that before she can vote she'd have 7 kids, a council flat and a couple of STD's. 15 people in one month? Now THATS what i call speed dating! :thumb:
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    Sounds like a right bitch. Just be glad your out of it. Sounds to me that before she can vote she'd have 7 kids, a council flat and a couple of STD's. 15 people in one month? Now THATS what i call speed dating! :thumb:
    Lol well said, i just hope my m8 doesnt fall into the same trap i did.
  • Options
    Personally I wouldn't give TOO much of a toss about him if he was an onlooker to it all, your close mate and then gets with your ex-bird after her being a bitch to you--he can look after the whippersnapper! Find a nice ladee :D

Malt xx :D
  • Options
    Dude that sucks, i should know, ive been there (well, kind of)
    a girl i was with last year broke up with me only a few days after v day and we were together for about 2 months. It sucks even more to find out she slept with someone on the same day she broke up with you. believe me!
    But eventually you will realise that shes just a slag and you're a lot better off without her mate, i'd say drop the the so called 'friend' as well, a true mate wouldnt do that to you.

ways for revenge:

get older sister or hard girl mate to 'sort her out'
    Beat up 'mate'
    spread the news that the girl in question has herpes or some other std

Dont worry about it you'll soon be over her, go out get drunk, find someone new - thats what i did!
  • Options
    dude :thumb:
  • Options
    Your better off without her...you really are.
  • Options
    Ah, to be young again.
  • Options
    do u know what? this girl is SOOO not worth ur time and energy! if she cant appreciate it u will find someone who will dont worry!

the course of true :heart: never did run smooth....