Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Friend thats wants to be more the friends???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:heart: ok ive got this friend that rides my bus to school every day and is 2 years older then me. we have always been good friends. i know almost everything there is to know about him and he knows alot about me. i have a boyfriend and he knows it, but like...i havent felt good and my bf knows that if i dont feel good i make my friend a pillow and go to sleep. he had one of my head phones on so we had to be close so that we could both hear it, but then he put his arm around me (which isnt the first time hes done that) and then he took my hand and had our fingers interlocking (idk to some guys that means something and hes one of them i just dont know what it means to him) and then when he was getting off insted of rubbing my arm or something his hand burshed over my ass! ~ i dont know what to take out of all of that ~ so would every one please tell me what you think about all of this :heart:

Comments

• Options
    have you tried talking to him?
  • Options
    Seems that he likes you...has he given you any other signals? Or maybe he is just a flirty kinda guy anyway? If he knows you have a bf, then he should consider you off limits. But then again, if you have told him that you arent happy with your bf, maybe he is trying it on...look out for more signals whenever you see him again..idk.
  • Options
    ok his hands have roamed before when "tickeling me" his hands have ... been somewhere they wouldnt have been. like i said he knows i have a boyfriend and everything ~ but then again he said he was gonna see my bf's reaction if he came up to me huged me and started kissing me and and kissing my neck and stuff like that (he didnt so thats good but the thing is he said he was gonna, and he was really close but he couldt catch up with us thank god) so i dont know how to take him weather he likes me or weather hes just being a flirt ~ but this has been goin on since before either of us were in a relationship so its got to be about 5 or 6 months
  • Options
    do you want to be more than friends with him?

do you think his touching is inappopriate? or do you think you'd like to encourage it?

i'm not really sure what the actual problem is from your post. do you just want other people's opinions on whether we think there is anything to it?

imo you seem to have a somewhat intimate friendly relationship with him. it doesn't necessarily mean he wants anything more than a close friendship, but then again it might do. and the only way you're going to know is if you have a little chat with him.
  • Options
    Hey,
    I think that if u want to persue this relationship with the guy on the bus then u have to dump ya b/f first. I don't like the idea of ppl cheating on their b/f as imagine how you would feel if ya b/f cheated on you.
    If on the other hand if u think that the guy on the bus is inapropriate and u dont like it.. tell him and get it sorted out.
    luv lou
  • Options
    Most of my friends are girls, I've thought I've fancied most of them at some point. I'm not sure I'd read much into the touching you've described. Sometimes that contact is just part of being close, he could feel he's protecting or looking after you, sometimes it's tongue in cheek and sometimes it's testing boundaries.

I can see how your boyfriend could get jealous and challenge you about it. If he is jealous but you still want to be like this with your friend then explain the circumstances or leave him. If you think that could be a problem or if you think the contact is inappropriate then let your friend know. If you've developed a friendship over a long time, you're not going to lose him because of it. If you can make both work then, if that's what you want, do that.

Just gather all the information you can, think what it is you want and go about making it happen.