Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

my ex gf could be pregnant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
me and her split up ages ago, but while we were still going out, we kinda fooled around, it wasnt sex, but its been 4 weeks and she still hasnt had her period. she normaly has it every 2 weeks, i was talking to her about it recently and were really worried. problem is, if she is pregnant, we dont want her parents to know cos they'd sereiously kill her. and the main problem is her dad is a full time paramedic at the hospital. what can we do about it without her parents or anyone else knowing??

Comments

• Options
    She has her period every 2 weeks? Ouch poor thing - I thought the average was like, 28 days or something like that. As long as you had 'safe' fooling around, you shouldn't be concerned. You can still go to a doctors or to a sexual-health clinic and they can help out with pregnancy tests and advice - remember they are completely confidential and it is a breech of patient doctor confidentiality thingy if anything is passed onto her family without her consent.

Malt xx
  • Options
    a fourteen day cycle isnt really the norm so its possible that they are starting to spread out.

as to having her parents not finding out, you can get free confidential advice from the FPA or brook. when you know where you stand re pregnancy, you can make other decisions.
  • Options
    serves you right for fooling around
  • Options
    serves you right for fooling around
    Thank you for that.

How old is your ex? Cycles in younger girls are not regular, and a 14-day cycle isn't normal so it's quite probable that her cycle is spreading out.

Also, if you didn't have sex then it's highly unlikely that she owuld be pregnant.