Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cumming

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My boyfriend has always had a hard time cumming with his past girlfriends but he seems to be better with me, but i can't really tell when he does he will just stop and i will have to ask him if he finished. we don't use protection but i am on the pill so i notice when we are finished his cum is very clear and thin and barly ne thing will come out at or sometimes nothing will come out. is this a problem? it was not like this wilth my last boyfriend. Please help...

Comments

• Options
    cum varies for different guys.
    yes, for some guys it is normal for it to be "clear and thin."
    for others it can be milky white and chunky - and thats normal too.
  • Options
    I've heard that the clearer the cum the less sperm that is in it. Your guy might want to go to the Doctors
  • Options
    I'm not trying to wind people so stop getting so aggressive just because you understand little about the human body

Far from the scientific proof, sperm is the 'white' in the otherwise translucent liquid caused my ejaculation

So don't go saying that I'm talking bullshit just because you have no knowledge about this

My advise is that he goes to a Doctor. Your advise is bollocks
  • Options
    he has llittle seman cause he left his load in some other girl a few hours before,why cant you notice this