Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

cream egg

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This post is really petty compared with some of the other life-altering ones on this board, but i really had to get this off my chest, so here goes...

After coming out of a really long relationship with someone i gradually drifted away from, i've met someone new. A totally fantastic girl, beautiful and clever, but sadly with a really checkered past, with no real relationship experience (although much more in the bedroom). I have not experienced physical intimacy with her, but she makes it clear that my feelings are known, and she has replied in kind over the phone.

I was set to meet her this weekend, but she cancelled, due to the fact that she has to be at home (really no chance she can get out of it).

Her excuse though, seems slightly lame, neverthless....

I want to treat her like the absolute princess she should be treated like, something that has never happened for her in the past. I want to show her how much i care, but i don't want to scare her off.

All i have in mind is sending her a cream egg wrapped in the post, as a little present to let her know i'm there.

Any thoughts would help

Cheers people

xx

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, send me one too.

Easter, like Christmas, is a family time for many people. I wouldn't worry too much if she wants to spend the weekend at home.

Take it slow if she's not used to relationships.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    BaybehGrrl wrote:
    If anyone sends me a creme egg then I'm theirs, no questions asked.
    Address please :p
  • Options
    mmmm yum.

Nice idea. The egg would probabyl get crushed though and you'd actually be sending her a gooey mess in the post, from which she could get the wrong idea.
  • Options
    I'm with Mist about the goo. How about your last Rolo?
  • Options
    and there was me thinking of creme eggs ;);)
  • Options
    you could get the multi pack of creme eggs which are all boxed up then bubble wrap it?? or just bubble wrap a regular creme egg alot??

like the others said , easter is family time for alot of people so dont take it personally.