Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So ready!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:wave: hiya all!! im new here and likin it thanks to all you nice folks :yes:

well anyways!!! lets cut to the chase!! ive been dating this guy for like 3 months now and im so ready to have sex with him, as in im a virgin. hes older than me so he has had a lot of experience but hes never had sex with a virgin before (not that he minds or anything). im confident with my body and everything and i really want to do it with him....i was just thinking how much pain i will feel. im rather confused. ive been fingered before with only one finger and no pain or anything, then not often with 2 fingers but when i was it wasnt pain it was just a little discomfort i felt and pressure. as in, everytime hed push harder or go deeper or such all i felt was discomfort and nothing more...so im thinking does this mean sex wont be as painful for me??? but i still cant seem to stick those damn tampons in!! :mad: .... also, do you think that it might be posible that im too tight for him to go in and out??? or does that not happen? he is around 6-7 inches long and not that thick but his penis is all normal......aaaand another thing...silly question but yeah. when he puts the condom on and goes on me, will he have to look down to see where hes putting his penis or does he just do it without looking? :yeees:

thanks for all the help ;)

Comments

• Options

well anyways!!! lets cut to the chase!! ive been dating this guy for like 3 months now and im so ready to have sex with him, as in im a virgin. hes older than me so he has had a lot of experience but hes never had sex with a virgin before (not that he minds or anything). im confident with my body and everything and i really want to do it with him....i was just thinking how much pain i will feel. im rather confused. ive been fingered before with only one finger and no pain or anything, then not often with 2 fingers but when i was it wasnt pain it was just a little discomfort i felt and pressure. as in, everytime hed push harder or go deeper or such all i felt was discomfort and nothing more...so im thinking does this mean sex wont be as painful for me??? but i still cant seem to stick those damn tampons in!! :mad: .... also, do you think that it might be posible that im too tight for him to go in and out??? or does that not happen? he is around 6-7 inches long and not that thick but his penis is all normal......aaaand another thing...silly question but yeah. when he puts the condom on and goes on me, will he have to look down to see where hes putting his penis or does he just do it without looking? :yeees:

You just need to remeber to go really slow. Don't let him push it in, do it at your pace. As for the condom going on thing, depending on the position, he will either feel the hole or will look to see where it's going.

Have fun!!
  • Options
    Hiya
    The best way to feel comfortable and relaxed is to have talked openly about any worries with your fella beforehand. If you both know that you can stop at any time you will feel better about things.

Take a read of this article which takes you through the basics of having sex for the first time - including the importance of contraception and condoms to protect against any sexual infections.

:)
  • Options
    hey! well i guess misionary position for first time so......ok i will tel him to go really slow logically anyway :)......spanner hi! i have read this article already and thanks for the advice...i have already talked with my boyfriend about it all.
  • Options
    i'd advise plenty of foreplay beforehand, don't rush into things. i'd also say you need to relax, don't tense up 'cause then it will hurt. my first time hurt like hell, but it's different for everyone so try not to worry. your boyfriend should understand that it's going to be your first time and if you're in pain, ask him to stop. excuse the graphic details here, but with regards to my first time..i was in a lot of pain and it really helped for the other person to just be inside me but not actually doing anything if that makes any sense. your boyfriend shouldn't expect to be able to go at it like bunnies. good luck. :)
  • Options
    It won't hurt if he's careful. If it does start to hurt get him to slow down or stop, and if it keeps hurting you can always have some foreplay with his fingers, which can be a turn on for you both and at the same time will relax you and loosen you out a little. Have fun ;)
  • Options
    just make sure that ur wet enough 4 him 2 enter u n that ur not tense. u need 2 b relaxed otherwise ur chances of it hurting r much higher. u could always play with ice cubes 2 giv that added bit of wetness and ease any discomfort u may experience! is also very fun ;)
  • Options
    It won't hurt if he's careful

sorry but i don't agree with this. i was relaxed, had had plenty of foreplay before and he was as gentle as could be yet still it hurt like hell.
  • Options
    don't forget the ky jelly. it might also be a good idea to establish a code word before hand (something irrelevent like orange) which means you really want him to stop.
  • Options
    alright thanks for the replies....hmmm i think "stop" is better than "orange" haha thanks ;)
  • Options
    I don't know one girl who didn't experience a certain amount of pain upon loosing their virginity

This may seem a bit unorthadox, but it might help to have a shot or two of vodka before you do it to help you relax (not enough to get drunk of course). One girl told me she did that and it didn't hurt much more than putting a pen up your nose

Feel free to disregard that hint ;)
  • Options

First of all... My first time was painfull, i'm not going to lie. But if i can give you one piece of advice it's this..LUBE. Lube yourself up and it will make life so much easier!
    If you think he's too big ask him not to go so deep.
    Lastly when i have sex personally i guide his penis in myself. I don't know how in the films it finds its way magically into the vagina, cause that just doesn't happen with me! If you feel comfortable guide it in yourself, if not let him. Take it very slowly though.
    Oh and i've heard a lot of girls bleed first time. I didn't but just in case put a towel down over the covers. And RELAX, it's meant to be fun!! :)
  • Options
    Just another thought

Have sex with you on top- that way things 'fit' better and you can control it really easy
  • Options
    And don't expect fireworks! It takes time and patience to get to know eachother boodies. My first time we had sex for 3 hours, it was a lovely experience, but neither of us orgasmed.
  • Options
    lethifold wrote:
    I don't know one girl who didn't experience a certain amount of pain upon loosing their virginity

This may seem a bit unorthadox, but it might help to have a shot or two of vodka before you do it to help you relax (not enough to get drunk of course). One girl told me she did that and it didn't hurt much more than putting a pen up your nose

Feel free to disregard that hint ;)

:chin: well to tell you the truth i have already thought about this and decided i will have a little bit of ...vodka!! :hyper: uh i love vodka haha...and funny as saying, im an orthodox too haha but a serb and im not religious we drink ourselves to death :thumb: .....i told my boyfriend i want to drink to relax and feel less pain and he wasnt that happy about it , started rambling how i may regret it later or report him for abuse if i dont remember ...haha silly boy i told him this would never happen, how could i report him for abuse!!! :eek2:

anyway...yes i will drink when we do it, but we arent planning it or anything, its just going to happen....the problem is that his older sister just moved into his apartment and its realy annoying. i can only spend afterhours at his place on weekends because she goes out...basically this means when we do my first time im probably not going to be able to sleep over (and id like to) :mad: and relaaaax...but gonna have to call a cab and go home at a certain time before 6 am!!!!!! :yeees: well that sucks but hey.....whatever... :rolleyes:

:)

p.s. whats rather funny is that 2 shots of vodka CAN get ME drunk! if you believe me, i have such low immunity i drink the least at all the parties......and i usually get drunk off of about 4-5 beers.
  • Options
    lethifold wrote:
    Just another thought

Have sex with you on top- that way things 'fit' better and you can control it really easy

heya thanks for the tip but i think ill stick to the misionary position.....i really think its easier for me and more relaxing since the girl on top position requires skill and such....i will try that out later. :yes: :thumb: