Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Englsih school girls are stupid

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
http://theinquirer.net/?article=22123

BRITISH SHOOLGIRLS on a trip to France caused armed police to storm their hostel by sending a text message to their parents saying they were under siege.

French plod in flack jackets rushed to the scene after parents in Britain dialled 999, the Daily Mirror reports.

Head teacher at the girls’ school, King Edmund School in Rochford, Essex, Graham Abel, told the paper the girls thought "It was just a good game."

He said he spoke to the "young ladies" and said he "wasn't very happy" with what their antics.

The girls seem to have become concerned over French boy firing a ball-bearing gun outside the hostel in Boulogne where they were staying.

A number of them sent text messges to their parents claiming they were under siege by masked gunmen and that one girl had been shot. µ
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh dear...
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    Oh dear...

*hugs*

hold me dear

the english spirit or monsterous moronic behaviour is rearing its head again
  • Options
    if you are going to do something stupid, go all the way, dont hold back

do it like an english person would
  • Options
    Shut the fuck up about how stupid the english are. Pissing me off now. Its racist tbh.
  • Options
    i hope you do realise im english myself
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    A few years ago, someone was imprisoned because she called the police and said she'd planted a bomb at the airport -thought it was a joke. Some people are just not thinking enough.

BTW, Zella: Some time ago, the "location" part of our profiles got limited to a specific amount of letters and the rest were cut off. Fix yours...
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    A few years ago, someone was imprisoned because she called the police and said she'd planted a bomb at the airport -thought it was a joke. Some people are just not thinking enough.

BTW, Zella: Some time ago, the "location" part of our profiles got limited to a specific amount of letters and the rest were cut off. Fix yours...

Maybe this is what you wanted, but you should check yours too :D
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    nmrmak wrote:
    Maybe this is what you wanted, but you should check yours too :D
    That's totally weird... I changed it some time ago to somthing shorter, how did it change back? :confused:
  • Options
    Hehe, no idea :)