Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

do girlz mind good-looking guys talking to them?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
generally would a girl mind if an attractive guy just comes out of random and starts to talk to them even if the girl is considerabbly pretty or extremely pretty?

Comments

• Options
    Depends entirely on the circumstances or the girl.

If I was sat on the bus listening to my headphones and some random started jibbering shit to me, I wouldn't be impressed. Not that I'm a girl anyway. Use your judgement.
  • Options
    z0ma wrote:
    Depends entirely on the circumstances or the girl.

If I was sat on the bus listening to my headphones and some random started jibbering shit to me, I wouldn't be impressed. Not that I'm a girl anyway. Use your judgement.

Yeah it depends on the scenario entirely.
    I would say that most people wouldn't mind talking to an attractive/friendly stranger as long as they weren't too busy at the time. Most girls would be flattered..unless they are just plain stuck up.
  • Options
    I dont mind anyone talking to me as long as they arent creepy.
  • Options
    I dont mind anyone talking to me as long as they arent creepy.
    Same here.
  • Options
    ditto.why u asking?
  • Options
    I agree we whats being said - flattering for any girl usually but if the girl is stuck up, or think that she's so amazingly pretty that she herself deserves an equally stunning bloke, and the one approaching wasn't up to scratch...then she may turn up her quaint little nose...I doubt thats rreally very likely anyway...!

Malt xxx
  • Options
    j0ey0ey wrote:
    generally would a girl mind if an attractive guy just comes out of random and starts to talk to them even if the girl is considerabbly pretty or extremely pretty?

I wouldn't mind personally, but i'd make it very clear that i'm unavailable.