Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Quick Question!! Eek, i need help!..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What do you do when other girls openly flirt in front of you with YOUR boyfriend? I need tips, come backs, ideas, and strength! Help! thanks!

Comments

• Options
    give them a stirn but playful look and then snog his face off
  • Options
    if someones flirting with ur bf and ur around go up to him and just put ur arm around him so that if they are talking that they can keep talking, and if she doesnt get the hint then ~ just when shes talking to him start making out with him. let her see ur tongue in his mouth ~ and hand ur hands on his upper leg and then just turn around and have ur back up against him and have him put his arms around u and hold his hands and stuff ~ this will piss the chick off and get it through to her that ~HES YOURS ~ and shes to keep her ands off
  • Options
    if someones flirting with ur bf and ur around go up to him and just put ur arm around him so that if they are talking that they can keep talking, and if she doesnt get the hint then ~ just when shes talking to him start making out with him. let her see ur tongue in his mouth ~ and hand ur hands on his upper leg and then just turn around and have ur back up against him and have him put his arms around u and hold his hands and stuff ~ this will piss the chick off and get it through to her that ~HES YOURS ~ and shes to keep her ands off

that's maybe a bit too extreme?

it's upto you, if it was me i'd probably just put my arm around him and give them a look as if to say 'don't even bother'.

aswell as that, i'd also take pride in that that gorgeous person that they're looking at is mine. :D
  • Options
    that's maybe a bit too extreme?

it's upto you, if it was me i'd probably just put my arm around him and give them a look as if to say 'don't even bother'.

aswell as that, i'd also take pride in that that gorgeous person that they're looking at is mine. :D

I agree, that does sound a little extreme. I'd maybe snog my boyfriend in front of them and if they didn't piss off and carried on flirting I'd just have a quiet word with them and say something like "Look, I'm with him and I'm happy with him. There are loads of other guys around here, just take a look around and find someone else, cause it ain't happening."
  • Options
    I guess it depends on how extreme the flirting is..... it it were just a little flirty, I'd probably do nothing. If she were being extremely flirty, I think I'd react in an EXTREME way. I don't mind if women want to check out my boyfriend - he's hot, but if they try touching him or anything they'd better be ready to loose their fingers! (just kidding) But really - I'd get angry and probaly tell the girl to leave him alone, shove my engagment ring in her face, then I'd start making out with him in front of her.
  • Options
    i can't stand it when girls do it but it can't be helped i just stand there take it as such flirt more suggestivly then kiss him seductively
  • Options
    I would just like to point out that what Fallininlove does is the same as what my best friend's girlfriend does to him when I'm talking to him. It's incredibly rude when you're talking to someone to have their other half all over them in a symbol of 'he's mine'. It depends what you mean as flirting. If my girlfriend was talking with a guy and they were getting on well, if you know what I mean, I would just leave her to it and talk to someone else. If another guy was hitting on her and she was uncomfortable I would intervene. But your boyfriend should be responsible, he's going out with you for a reason, people could argue I flirt with my female friends when I talk to them because I laugh and smile and tickle them and do the things good mates do. If my girlfriend came over and started being completely possesive of me it would ruin the rapor you get with people. If however, if it was someone I didn't like that much blatantly flirting with me when I didn't like it, we would probably go to each other, if you get what I mean.
  • Options
    I just don't know if I have the strength to sit there while my RA is all over him. I will also be in a room with her and a bunchof others and all she does is talk about him. People tell me she is obsessed, and she is always telling me and my boyfriend (seperately) to break up with the other. I have put up with this for about 6 monthes, have confronted her a few times, everytime she denies it, and then its the same thing all over again. My boyfriend can't stand her, but he is an RA in the same building as her so has to tolerate her as a coworker, thus, cant really be rude. (he has brought things up to) I can't be rude to her, and I dont think I could ever throw myself at him in front of her. I just dont know what to do.
  • Options
    I wouldn't do anything. I don't need to make a point that I'm with someone - if the man in question is a decent enough person, *they'll* make the effort to say, "Have you met x, my girlfriend?" rather than play the stud while the girlfriend gets jealous in front of him. I wouldn't really have much time for any guy who does that really. The guy I am seeing is realistic. We'll both go out with our friends, and yes, harmless flirting will happen. We just wouldn't let it get to a point of having it blatantly rubbed in our faces in front of each other.
  • Options
    I would just like to point out that what Fallininlove does is the same as what my best friend's girlfriend does to him when I'm talking to him. It's incredibly rude when you're talking to someone to have their other half all over them in a symbol of 'he's mine'. It depends what you mean as flirting. If my girlfriend was talking with a guy and they were getting on well, if you know what I mean, I would just leave her to it and talk to someone else. If another guy was hitting on her and she was uncomfortable I would intervene. But your boyfriend should be responsible, he's going out with you for a reason, people could argue I flirt with my female friends when I talk to them because I laugh and smile and tickle them and do the things good mates do. If my girlfriend came over and started being completely possesive of me it would ruin the rapor you get with people. If however, if it was someone I didn't like that much blatantly flirting with me when I didn't like it, we would probably go to each other, if you get what I mean.

o no i didnt mean in any way that she should do that all the time. i meant when some chick is flirting with him and wont stop and she does it all the time to do that ~ but not all the time when hes talkin to his friends and stuff ~ im sorry if anyone took that the wrong way ~ but i figured i would clarify what i meant
  • Options
    o no i didnt mean in any way that she should do that all the time. i meant when some chick is flirting with him and wont stop and she does it all the time to do that ~ but not all the time when hes talkin to his friends and stuff ~ im sorry if anyone took that the wrong way ~ but i figured i would clarify what i meant

I get what you mean, the critical question is though when is it flirting? It should all be down to your partner really, flirting is two way. I've been flirted at before without my girlfriend there and that was horrible because she couldn't rescue me, but normally she would come over and cuddle me, if I was giving off signals, like smiling at my girlfriend and nodding at her to come over, just normal stuff, but she'll come over and make me more secure.

Nothing more intimidating than a sexually aggressive woman though :p
  • Options
    I wouldn't do anything. If it was that bad, I would walk away and engage myself in something else. I've had more experience in this than I'd like and have come to realise that, as ShyBoy pointed out, guys don't really appreciate the whole possesiveness thing. If I was with him, I'd trust him enough to know that he won't go off with someone else, and it would make him feel better to know that I trusted him to do the right thing.
  • Options
    Whisper something sexually suggestive in his ear and watch him lose all interest in the girl ;)
  • Options
    see thats something completely different to just flirting. shes actively trying to end your relationship.
  • Options
    if it's someone you know, i'd have a mutual friend tell her quietly that he's not at all interested in her, and he's too polite to say so, but her desperation is kind of embarrassing. actually, REALLY embarrassing.