Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how do u..

know when your relationship is over?

ive been through so much with my bf, but it just feels like the end is near, i carnt put my finger on it?

has anyone got any sugestions?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    When you no longer enjoy spending time with someone. When seeing them becomes a chore. When you don't get those *tingling* feelings in your stomach.
  • Options
    When you no longer enjoy spending time with someone. When seeing them becomes a chore. When you don't get those *tingling* feelings in your stomach.
    thats the thing tho, i still get all that, but ive got too many insecuritys about both r pasts, that im getting bored of trying to make it work, so im thinking its not worth the hassle. time to move on i think, but its just so hard comming to the decision! :yuck:
  • Options
    Have you tried forgetting about the past and moving on? If you can't put it behind you, and the relationship isn't working then its time to move on. There isn't a point in trying to prolong the relationship. End it now while it isn't completely sour.
  • Options
    if you love your boyfriend and are happy with him, you shouldn't let the past dictate whether or not you stay happy. i know it's hard.