Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Several Attractiveness Topics--skinny/"ugly duckling syndrome"

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok i know being skinny for a woman is probably more acceptable than it is than for men. As i observed.. women are usually turned off by below-average musuclar tone.. or skinny. So can a girl judge a guy just by his skinny wrists and legs? In anothre situation... if the guy's face makes up for his skinniness? or another situation... i dont knoww how much i have to tell this to people... i maybe skinny because of how much physical sports teams i have to do over a year (running... vollyball. basketball..and baseball) ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE FAT OR GAIN WEIGHT or i can be just born without a mass fat. (im 15 in highschool)

As i study hardcore on psychology.... i had to construct a thesis and i made one pretty interesting... kids who are born beautiful and attractive will have high self confidence levels and thus more succesfful in every aspect of life... but heres the interesting part... kids who are born unattractive but later becomes beautiful still view themselves as "ugly" inside and generates this social anxiety in their mind which practically kills their life.

AFter reading and reviewing previous posts i have distinct the diff. between cute and hot.. like cute will be like people who are dateable and are capable of having a relationship with... and HOT is like... you & me and the bed now kinda thing.... more lustful

now on to more realistic phsyical stuff for guys: are signs of growing a unibrow disgusting.. i think it is.. but like little stubs come out... i wanna shave it ... but itll make it look sick and eww... so i wax it professionally at a manicure place like once 2 weeks... but its irriating and i cant find the time to do it so any suggestions... plucking doesnt work for me

Comments

• Options
    Why doesn't plucking work for you? It's the best solution for your eyebrows.

And the skinny thing, I think it depends how skinny really. My boyfriends skinny but has a toned chest (slight 8 pack) so I love it. Could you not work on this? And yes I'm sure a good face does help make up for a less than perfect body.
  • Options
    Yep I agree...
    Cute- dateable
    Hot- someone to lust after.
  • Options
    i don't have a problem with skinnyness. i think it's loads more attractive than arnie-type muscles.

skinny to me = regular guy. and that's attractive, cause i'm just a regular girl.
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    i don't have a problem with skinnyness. i think it's loads more attractive than arnie-type muscles.
    Yep, big muscles = :yuck:
    I don't know why so many blokes are obsessed with getting them, a little bit is nice but I don't know any girls who find much more attractive.
  • Options
    not fat, not stick snappable thin

but inbetween and with a nice pair of curvy hips

thats how i like my women

p.s. they stuffed if they dont like hugs
  • Options
    while any nice hair is yummy, slight waves in it on women also make me melt
  • Options
    Every person I've ever known who magically turns attractive at around the 16 - 17 age has had no problems with their previous low-self esteem. Infact, they tend to pride themselves in gloating how nobody ever used to take any notice but suddenly everybody wants a piece. It's also common for them to make up for lost time and nob about 50 people in the space of 2 days. Yes, 2 days.

I submit that this applies to everyone who is subject to ugly-duckling-syndrome. Re-think your hypothesis.
  • Options
    I like the idea that it's 'common to nob 50 people in 2 days'.

I must not be trying hard enough :D