Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

selfishness...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im not sure if this should go in this section and sorry if its the wrong one. do you think that there are women out there who would use a man, make him fall in love with her, have a baby together, get married and get pregnant again....then to decide to move back in with her mother (who makes her cry and is such a bitch to her),leaving her husband home (far away)working!! he has done everything for her and it just seems she wanted a kid and used him!it annoys me cos everyone has done so much for her, really gone out of our way and she doesnt seem to realise!!!its my brother& sister-in-law by the way. she doesnt seem to realise how much stress and pain she causes!i just cant believe there are people who are so selfish and would do these things!

Comments

• Options
    I think you probably dont know the whole story to be honest. Im sure theres more to it than that.
  • Options
    it just seems
    it is difficult to know whether you have got the full story or not. it might seem like that is what she has done, but how do you know that is everything? from what you are saying it does sound somewhat one sided.
    realise how much stress and pain she causes!
    may be you should try to get her side of the story?!
  • Options
    As already mentioned, I am sure that you have only heard about things from your brothers perspective. Therefore there could be things that he isn't telling you etc. As an outsider it may seem damn right selfish and mean of her, but to them it could make sense.