Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

guys; how do u flirt?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, saw the thread that is talking bout how girls show that they like a guy so thought i would ask- How does a guy act or show that he likes a girl?
I think its a lot harder to figure out when a guy likes u, us girlies are pretty obvious really. :yum:

Comments

• Options
    Well depends if they are shy or not.

I personally wait for them to make first move then I take over. So if I feel that a girl is flirting with me, then I return compliment. If they keep flirting back you know they serious. Etc.....

I think its mainly sucking up, if you get wat i mean. Or you could have opposite where you constantly take the mickey out of them.
  • Options
    I know this isn't much help but i completely agree with u, unless they are completely drunk and just blatenly after one thing blokes are impossible to read !
  • Options
    making a discernable effort to make you laugh...
  • Options
    It's easy to tell when a bloke likes a girl. He will take every opportunity to "accidentally" bump into you in random places, and he will always stare at you a little bit too long.

Girls are the hard ones to fathom, they have all these daft rules.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    It's easy to tell when a bloke likes a girl. He will take every opportunity to "accidentally" bump into you in random places, and he will always stare at you a little bit too long.

Me thinks someone has been watching too many teen movies.
  • Options
    Me thinks someone has been watching too many teen movies.
    :rolleyes:

It's true though.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I admit I was guilty of this in the past. At college, I did this with one girl, thankfully she didn't seem to mind. I think I caught her staring at me sometimes, but maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part. :(
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    :yes:
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    :rolleyes:

It's true though.

No it's not! Just think you're a little out of practice to judge these days grandpa.

Of course it varies to each person no matter what gender you may be.
    But generally I would find a guy who is forward will make it pretty obvious he likes ya from the start. A guy who is shy, usually I find impossible to work them out. So guys, if ya can fill me in how how the shy ones work.

Girls who are opened to meeting people, will flirt outragiously with whoever they are attracted to but being all touchy and smily to that one person, hoping they will get respone. Shy girls, again impossible to know if they like ya unless you know the person.
  • Options
    Forward ones will say so.

Shy ones won't, they'll try and "hint".

"Grandpa"- fuck off, I'm only 21. I doubt things have changed very much in the, ooh, six months since I left uni :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    "Grandpa"- fuck off, I'm only 21. I doubt things have changed very much in the, ooh, six months since I left uni :rolleyes:

Keep your cap on... Ya never change!! Can soo easily wind you up.
  • Options
    I just tend to smile and keep nice eye contact with them. Doesnt work much :( but thats how i try and flirt.
  • Options
    Different people flirt in different ways. I don't flirt with just anyone, and then change behaviour according to the person you want to get. If they're shy, you can't come on too strong, etc. I think the giveaway that boys like you is what Kermit said, about staring a little too long, but don't know about girls.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I act kind of nervous becasue I am to shy. How lame...

I dunno, might look at you alot, um... I dunno! :p Perhaps I don't flirt alot. What is classed as flirting? I certainly get into good converstations with some girls. Meh.
  • Options
    I'm regularly being told by a few people that I'm a big flirt. I wonder where they get that impression from... :rolleyes: