Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

passed up for another

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
help,
I was recently hanging out with a boy whom i like alot. Just 3wks ago i saw him with a girl whom he has just started dating. (she is not even attractive)He had not said anything to me prior to me seeing them together. Now i see them walking holding hands, and i am so hurt. He wants us to be friends, but i refused.

How do i deal with seeing them together it hurts me so much. What should i do. I miss him so much.

Comments

• Options
    How do i deal with seeing them together it hurts me so much. What should i do
    let it go... and ignore them.
  • Options
    Just *try* and focus on other things...attempt to get over this guy. Focus on hanging out with other friends...or whatever. Do your best to take your mind off of the situation.
  • Options
    irie20 wrote:
    help,
    I was recently hanging out with a boy whom i like alot. Just 3wks ago i saw him with a girl whom he has just started dating. (she is not even attractive)He had not said anything to me prior to me seeing them together. Now i see them walking holding hands, and i am so hurt. He wants us to be friends, but i refused.

How do i deal with seeing them together it hurts me so much. What should i do. I miss him so much.
    If you were only hanging out, then how would he know you liked him?

And just because she's not attractive doesn't mean she hasn't got anything going for her.
  • Options
    If you liked him you should of got in there quick.
    But for now you should just try and focus on somebody else.