Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

New Guy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello to you all,

My name is Leon and I currently live and work in Brighton / East Sussex - I'm 21 years of age with funky hair and love spending time with my girlfriend.
Currently having a few "mental" problems at the moment .. haha Not as bad it sounds.
So any help would be appreciated.
I recently moved from "up north" to "down south" to be with my girlfriend - we met online and since then it's being perfect !!
In a past relationship I was walked all over, promised the world with comments such as "i'll never leave you, never cheat on you, etc etc" but 9 months later I ended up with an STI of which was impossible for me to catch as she was my first!!
Bloody typical !! LOL... it's good that I can laugh about it now, but the after-math was horrible, and still is to this very day !
apart from making me very in-secure about myself, it's also effecting my new relationship ! Her going out clubbing causes me to have doubts and worry .. and I just wish i could get rid of the damn Gremlin inside me which tell's me to be worried..

I never check up on my girlfriend - I never tell her what she can and can't do ! I like her to dress well (which she does anyway), i'm the sort of guy who does anything for the girl he love's.. if she says "god im a bit thirsty" without even thinking twice about it i'll run down the to the kitchen and make her a drink ! i'm just a big soft really..

I'm looking for some help really.... how can I put the past behind me ? remove the gremlin that worry's when my girlfriend is out clubbing and surrounded by lager-louts and Meat-Market clubbers ?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you so much

Leon C xxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    welcome :D.
    lol why thank you :-)

xx
    Originally posted by LeonC
    lol why thank you :-)

xx

hehe
    Tweety - thank you for pointing me in the right direction ! you've really helped me today - very much appreciated.
    I will have this page/forum open every day whilst i'm at work so feel free to shout me anytime you like.

Us Bankers don't really have a life outside of work you see ;-) nice to have some company during the day.

Feel free to tell me more about yourself :-)

Leon xx
    No problem, i am normally found in anything goes forum. Pm me if you wanna know more though.
    alright!

as i said before, good to see more people from brighton and the surrounding areas on this board.

if you get bored theres a chat room which some of the members on here use (myself included), you can get to it via the link in my sig.

welcome aboard!
    Cheers pal, appreciated.

Nice chat room by the way, i'll come in again soon - just gotta do what i'm paid to do - WORK
    LeonC? Is that Leon The Cleaner ;<?
    A cleaner ? Hmmm that make's alot of sense !! ;-(

p/s - no i'm not a cleaner.
    Welcome, Leon!

(Just a note to say that I've read your posts on the relationships thread, and hope everything is going well for you. You sound like a fabulous guy, and for what it's worth - me thinks your girlfriend wont be letting you loose from her grip anytime soon).

All the best.
    Bohemian - Very much appreciated, thank you for your kind word's xxxx
    hi :D
    heya!
    heeeeellllllllloooooooooooooo welcome :D
    Welcome to the website!
    Hi all,

Thank you for welcoming me to the website,and thank you very much for some of your very kind comments ! really appreciated :-)

Leon xxx
    Hi Leon, i welcome you here i have found it as a great place so far but i have a guestion im new to and i cant figure out how do 2 start a thread?????? i cant figure it out!! :confused: