Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Saddam's gassing of the Kurds- interesting developement

Dutch businessman charged with 'complicity in genocide' for selling chemicals to Saddam

Presumably we can look forward to members of former governments of Britain and the USA being charged as well for their supplying Saddam with various chemical and biological weapons...

What'd ya reckon?

:rolleyes:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bet Don isn't looking over his shoulder yet...
  • Options
    Just another in a endless routine of putting up patsies to divert attention from the truly guilty parties who authorised such sales (i.e. our unaccountable leaders) and those who facilitated them (i.e. our intelligence agencies).

Start dragging these players before an international tribunal where the full extent of their "plausibly deniable" machinations can be fully exposed and perhaps "the rule of law" will be more than a hollow soundbite.
  • Options
    Another Matrix Churchill? Politicians use more whitewash than painters.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Great, can we arreast the Americans who sold the Jew-marking machines to the Nazi's now? No? Why? Becasue they didn't know what they were used for either, apparently. You can only prosecute someone if you can prove they knew it before hand.

And they plead ignorance too. FFS, if you sold me a disposable camera, and I turn it into a taser, does that make you responsible for me shocking people with it? If you sell me cricket bat and I smash your head in with it, with no warning or provocation, is it your fault?´

:rolleyes: Passing the buck is a pointless tactic with no winners.
  • Options
    disgusting load of bollox from a political system that is rotten the core.