Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pills Pills Pills?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
dunno about any 1 else but y is it that pills r so hard to track down now they have almost vanished around here gone where the days where u had wide selection now ur lucky if u can pick up 10 a time of only 1 sort has the novelty of pills gradually fading away ive given up trying to track any down :no:

Comments

• Options
    STRIKER wrote:
    dunno about any 1 else but y is it that pills r so hard to track down now they have almost vanished around here gone where the days where u had wide selection now ur lucky if u can pick up 10 a time of only 1 sort has the novelty of pills gradually fading away ive given up trying to track any down :no:

use is decreasing...coke seems to be the in drug..dance culture died years ago, however i have no problem picking them up, any amount aswell, i must admit that we don't get a variety...usually some batch comes in and stays a while then a new batch arrives...though once i got lucky mix...petrol pumps, lacostes and RN's...but that was months ago.
  • Options
    'dance culture died years ago, '

Have to say that i don't agree with that, dance culture has mearly developed and changed with time and peoples tastes! I think that dance culture will be with us for a long time!!

As for pills i never have trouble getting any, but yes agree with turlough, in that variety has gone down hill, and batches come and go, but not at the same time!!
  • Options
    Same batch is around for a while and then a new batch comes in, it's like there's thousands upon thousands of them made at once and then shipped out to certain places and then when they are all gone a new batch is sent out. Varity changes whenever a new batch comes in.

And with regards to problems getting them, it's almost too easy.
  • Options
    Pills for clubbing and coke for when you're out dirnking.
  • Options
    Their use seems to have over all stabilised, though the number used per session is going up and the average age of users is going down. So the picture is far from rosey.
  • Options
    I've never had a choice in pills, it's just whatever batch they've got in at the time.
    Never had any probs getting them though.
  • Options
    They're damn hard for me to get a hold of, too. :banghead:
  • Options
    i've always wondered why pills are so expensive in places like america and australia...when i told an aussie once that we pay £3 at the most for a pill he laughed at me and thought i was getting sold "dud" pills...is the quality generally better in those countries or what...
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    i've always wondered why pills are so expensive in places like america and australia...when i told an aussie once that we pay £3 at the most for a pill he laughed at me and thought i was getting sold "dud" pills...is the quality generally better in those countries or what...
    what kind of pills are you buying??? I dont go over three dollars for any kind of pill and i live in the us
  • Options
    It's all about who you know.
  • Options
    what kind of pills are you buying??? I dont go over three dollars for any kind of pill and i live in the us

E tabs man...fair play...i just usually hear people in the US or Australia saying they pay up to $35 dollars for one...thats about £20...i supposse it is who ya know
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    E tabs man...fair play...i just usually hear people in the US or Australia saying they pay up to $35 dollars for one...thats about £20...i supposse it is who ya know

I had a friend whom used to buy E tabs for $20.00 a tab ...the pills I'm talking about are painkillers ...can't find anyone with them anywhere! :crying:
  • Options
    Pills are more expencive in the US because they are further from the manufactoring point i.e. Holland, Belgium and to some extent here.

Also they have much stricter laws regarding MDMA, in practice anyway, our laws are nearly as strict in law, but we all know MDMA isnt a priority for the police.

The geography of the states themselves also means they are more expencive, to get pills across the states and into smaller towns takes time, risk and effort.

This all leads to them costing a lot more, it also leads to much higher profits which is why very nasty heavy gangs are involved in the smuggling of them. Like for example the Scilians caught trying to smuggle over a million pills into NY.
  • Options
    the pills I'm talking about are painkillers

do you know what they are or what was written on the pill...?
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Pills are more expencive in the US because they are further from the manufactoring point i.e. Holland, Belgium and to some extent here.

Also they have much stricter laws regarding MDMA, in practice anyway, our laws are nearly as strict in law, but we all know MDMA isnt a priority for the police.

The geography of the states themselves also means they are more expencive, to get pills across the states and into smaller towns takes time, risk and effort.

This all leads to them costing a lot more, it also leads to much higher profits which is why very nasty heavy gangs are involved in the smuggling of them. Like for example the Scilians caught trying to smuggle over a million pills into NY.

cheers...i remember that drugs program on bbc that said pills were being made in liverpool...do you think that is a reason why pills are as cheap as chips here and maybe also a factor in the quality of pills these days...
  • Options
    Depends where I am. If I'm at home then like everyone else has said, one batch at a time. But I only have one contact, found a new guy though just need to find a number so then hopefully I'll have a choice.

But if I go somewhere I know I will find drugusers I can usually find a choice.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    cheers...i remember that drugs program on bbc that said pills were being made in liverpool...do you think that is a reason why pills are as cheap as chips here and maybe also a factor in the quality of pills these days...

There really isnt any reason for them not to be made here, the pre-cursors are just as restricted here as they are in Holland, its just the cooks have always been there. I have heard people suggest that actually a lot of pills are now made in Eastern Europe along with large amounts of hydro cannabis too. Its much easier in say Poland to find an out of the way place with no police to bother you, then given there are no customs its not that hard to get it here.

The trace MDA found in a lot of pills does suggest that the cooks making MDMA arent as expert as they used to be, which would maybe lead to the conclusion that there are more less professional back street makers.