Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A change from the norm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Met a girl a few months back now and we've been spending alot of time together, wasn't long before i told her how a felt about her and to my surprise the feelings were reciprocated.

We've been taking things slowly for the last couple of months, but recently things have been developing towards a serious relationship. I couldn't be more happy i really feel like i'm falling in love with this girl and it's been a long time since i felt like this about anyone! it really makes me feel great :) i guess i'm just in the euphoric high you get when you meet someone new.

Just really wanted to share that with the world lol and what better place than here!

Anyone else feeling like this, or just has a relationship that makes them feel great, it's cliche but everything just seems so much brighter at the minute lol

Comments

• Options
    i feel like that sometimes, not all the time as i have been with my boyfriend for 2years. i feel great now, and it sounds like you and your g.f have something really special! :thumb:
    Good for you!
    SBG
  • Options
    i know the feeling ~ im feeling it right now ~ and i can say that im in love ~ and i know he feels the same way ~ its great
  • Options
    Ahh, I had that not long ago. :)

Now me and the boyfriend are settling more into a coupley routine, which is just as nice TBH.
  • Options
    i feel happy like that too, but only when i actually get to see the other person in the relationship :crying:
  • Options
    I feel like that at the moment, not totally in love but AHH this is quite nice kinda shindig.

When I got quite drunk with him at the pub I was like AHHH I'm having such a laugh with you and this cider and blackcurrant is making me horny, so come fuck me. Unfortunately I didn't tell him that.

Bollocks.
  • Options
    Good for you, I'm glad that things are going well.
    I like to hear that people are all happy and loved up

I'm also loved up and liking it very much indeed.
    Yay for happy threads!
  • Options
    Aww, I like this, it makes a change from all the depressing stuff people normally write:)
  • Options
    This thread's made me a bit depressed, but I'm happy for all of you :yes:
    Trulies!

Good luck :thumb:
  • Options
    Funnily enough I was going to start a thread myself exactly along these lines! I am feeling extremely loved up at the moment - in fact the other day I think I was probably the happiest I've ever been in my life, went out for a meal with my boyfriend and you just can't beat good food, good music (there was a live jazz band) good wine and being with the person whose company you enjoy the most in the world. It was perfect :heart:

Sorry for gushing about it but it's been a long time coming for me!
  • Options
    YAY! great to see so many happy people :)
  • Options
    I always feel loved up, even though we are far apart. Two years later and i still get butterflies....
  • Options
    Yeah I feel the same in alot of ways, but i've always got a mental barrier right before the sign that says "i'm devoted to you" so I don't let myself get too head over heels that I forget that this is one step in my life and may not last forever, I tihnk it's a guard against heartbreak and a barrier incase something unforgivable happens, wrapping that up it's labelled under "I don't want to get hurt".

keep taing it slowly and having fun, always make it fun even if it means effort, depressing people don't make good partners.

I know what you mean i'm guilty of rushing into things before now :S and it's never ended well, so slow is good and fun is excellent
  • Options
    yes, i'm really happy.

seeing someone now - i think we're going out but not too sure.

but yeh, it's a very nice feeling.