Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Best pill experienced.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
By far the best has to be a 'stardust' pill I had back in August in London. Cost me a fiver and was a pure MDMA pill. Rushed like fuck on it and was up all night. Wish to god we could have got some more of those. If anyone ever finds any about, you know where you can find me :hyper:

Other than that it would have to be a 'white ferrari'. Was spaced out all night. Managed to get stuck in a room for a long time unable to roll a spliff with my ex. Tripped like mad off them, doves, dragons and all :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Cost me a fiver and was a pure MDMA pill

while it might have been good i'll put even money it wasnt.

best pill...gotta be first E, an Armani :yum:

007's (the '0 0' type ones) were good but inconsistant, sometimes strong but
    fucking sketchy; double-stacking two of those babys fucked me up for a good few months :shocking:
  • Options
    Yeah I guess at that price they weren't but they were nothing like any other pill I have had before and more like dropping some MDMA.

Haven't had the best experiences off Armani's. Had a white one and a blue one on new year, both made me sick. Dropped half a blue one and snorted the rest a month back in a club and again made me feel sick (thankfully wasn't) and was just a little loved up towards the end.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Mitsubishi Traingles had my mind all over the place. Tasty pills and every one was a quality experience.
    I remember my mate brought some 4-MTA 'Flatliners' from the Dam and we took them at Slinky at the Opera House. They were superb.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Yeah I guess at that price they weren't

i'd bet you double or nothing that you wont find a pill in the country that is 100% pure MDMA.

Even if they are good pills..

in 2001 i payed between £4-7 a pill
  • Options
    Snowballs or White stars (not the star shaped ones).

There's loads of different types, can't think of them all right now.
  • Options
    if anyone ever sees SpongeBob on a pill...tell me.
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:
    either the first ones I did - red bulls,

:yes: those were the first i did aswell...the first few times are always the best cos you don't know what to expect and the "rush" is fucking unreal...but other good one's were stars/heinekens,cherries,mc donalds...loads of others but can't think of their names...
  • Options
    Hemisphere wrote:
    By far the best has to be a 'stardust' pill

:yes:

By far and away the best pill I've ever tried. Really, really crumbly to the touch (almost like it was just dust) and an absolutely amazing, clear rush. I cained far too many of these back in t'day. :yum:
  • Options
    my best was also my first, brown diamond... i dont know anyone who has had these in england. got them in ibiza 2003.

62_lg_diamond.jpg

other than that was green doves
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I've posted this on another thread as well, but it applies here too -
    This isn't really the place to be talking about how great particular pills are really, is it. We want you all to have as much information as you need to make an informed choice. I don't mind if you are asking about the unusual effects of particular pills, or if you post about a particularly nasty batch going around, but the types of posts above could be seen as condoning and/or encouraging the use of drugs and you all know that isn't what these boards are here for.
  • Options
    So we can't talk about our good experiences on different drugs because it may be seen to encourage use?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    i'd bet you double or nothing that you wont find a pill in the country that is 100% pure MDMA.

Well no, of course not, it wouldnt stick together.
  • Options
    In answer to Skive - No, but these posts are a bit pointless, because they are just about listing off the names of pills, you all know that batches of the same stamp vary in content, and it all turns in to a competition about who's been taking pills for longer, how many they have taken and how wasted they can get.

I didn't pull you up on you pink diamonds thread, did I?
  • Options
    Well no, of course not, it wouldnt stick together.

well duh :yeees:
  • Options
    LadyJade wrote:
    you all know that batches of the same stamp vary in content, and it all turns in to a competition about who's been taking pills for longer, how many they have taken and how wasted they can get.

Nobody here is being competative IMO - but I do understand the fact that this thread isn't particulary constructive.
    It's just honest discussion which is what makes this board so great. :D
    LadyJade wrote:
    I didn't pull you up on you pink diamonds thread, did I?

I don't have a Pink Diamonds thread! :p
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    :blush: Sorry, that was Shogun.
  • Options
    These are discussion forums. This is something to discuss. I didn't think it would be a problem.
  • Options
    Perhaps you should have a read of the Drugs Board Info again, to understand the reasoning behind it. There have been a few threads like this recently and I don't want people to think that is what the boards are here for, that's all.
  • Options
    Plus its so subjective and in the past to become almost meaningless, I could say 'oh I had a lovely time on X pill' none of you have probably done it, it probably isnt around anymore and wont be again.