Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

In College too long

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Yeah so i'm in my fourth year. My friends are all graduating this summer but i'm not becuase I declared my major just last year. I realize that my major is hard and I'm not that into it. I was never into school. I only got good grades in highschool because It was a small school and I'de be embarrased if i didn't. I know next year when I know no one in my classes then i will want to go home. It seems everyone around me knows what they'll be doing. But i haven't go a clue. I think about it everyday and it makes me sad. Just to know that there's people who have been here helps.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I take it you're American?
  • Options
    there are very few people in college/uni who know what they want to do. as was asked above are u american?at the end of the day im sure u will make friends next year, just because your friends are graduating, and your not, shouldnt make you feel sad. if your major isnt right cold you change it?im not sure of how the american unis work but is that possible?also, you are doing this for your future, dont screw up by quitting, your have done 3/4 years already, if you do, u will regret it forever, trust me.this is your future noone else's.hope all goes well!
  • Options
    yes american how could you figure?