Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

blue playstations

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
blue playstations are one of the best pills around because its a perfect balance of being baked and stoned without smoking any dope because you are so baked and high u just laugh so much its fucking some buzz i'd recommend it to all smackheads. you need to take at least two back to back not because there not strong because that's the best way to experiance the extend of the buzz

blue playstations kick ass :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Never tried blue playstations but heard they were meant to be quite strong.

Heard a while back there was meant to be some bad blue playstations going around that contained PMA.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    blue playstations are one of the best pills around because its a perfect balance of being baked and stoned without smoking any dope because you are so baked and high u just laugh so much its fucking some buzz i'd recommend it to all smackheads. you need to take at least two back to back not because there not strong because that's the best way to experiance the extend of the buzz
    blue playstations kick ass :thumb:

Blue Playstations were good pills - I agree with you about that. The rest of what you said however, was utter jank.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    only had the white one's...i've heard of yellow and green one's aswell as blue...don't take too much notice of colour...they're cool to look at i guess for a minute or two but they're going down your throat either way
  • Options
    Yea had those white playstations a few times, good enough.
  • Options
    i don't talk jank skive :impissed:

but maybe u do
  • Options
    I don't talk jank skive

no mate, some of what you said was quite off to be honest... their is no 'best' buzz, only what people are comfortable with...

we have some, like my robotic teflon brained freind Skive, who do seem to enjoy getting fucked, and then there are those who dont.

You do not have to double stack 2 playstations to get the best buzz...this is a classic example of placing the actual drug above enjoying yourself while on it.

You can take 6 pills in your front room and it wont beat a night with freinds who you trust and are a good crack on just one.

and you'd recommend it to all 'smackheads'....well...
  • Options
    and you'd recommend it to all 'smackheads'....well...

in this part of northern ireland we say smacking out for gurning or chewing and i think he's on about E heads here...
  • Options
    ah right, thought as much
  • Options
    ah right, thought as much

yea sometimes i get confused by all the english jargon that gets thrown around here...you get used to it but i suppose you're not goin to meet many people who say "i'm smacking out" when talking about E's.
  • Options
    lol ok...
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    This isn't really the place to be talking about how great particular pills are really, is it. We want you all to have as much information as you need to make an informed choice. I don't mind if you are asking about the unusual effects of particular pills, or if you post about a particularly nasty batch going around, but the types of posts above could be seen as condoning and/or encouraging the use of drugs and you all know that isn't what these boards are here for.
  • Options
    when your old and u look back on your life at all the good nights of getting wrecked there's always going to be one night or buzz was the best night and buzz of your life! :chin:
  • Options
    Mmmm, pills :)

Can't do it now, rarely get the chance now I have a son, and I'm still jibbing in my sleep so it will do me no good to do more...

Still treat myself now and again ;) normally to a half ;)

Seen a lot of supermen around recently..