Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pink Diamonds

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
.........Edited.

Comments

• Options
    trippin out or something shogun! :lol: fuck them yokes are nasty..be warned, stay well clear of them if you ever get your hands on them.
  • Options
    I was tripping to an extent but i was smoking pipes for hours after eating a last one so that could have added to it all.

They were cherries and pink diamonds.
  • Options
    whats wrong wiv pink diamonds? are blue the same? cos i had bad effects on blue

they're more than likely not the same...no two yokes are...these one's just make you trip like fuck on a comedown and fucks up your heart rate and makes you short of breath really bad.
  • Options
    I did like them, wierd pills though. I'd like to see a lab result from them.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    I'd like to see a lab result from them.
    :razz: :lol::lol:
    someone got freaked out!
  • Options
    :razz: :lol::lol:
    someone got freaked out!

I didn't freak out, just got trippy vision and wierd visuals, dosen't usually happen on pills, well not as much as with these ones. :yippe:
  • Options
    yukes

:shocking: yo gavy and maddog milly here pills are the best buzz ever, in nightclubs the buzz is so much more smacky due to the atmostphere. clubs are the place to be when your baked.
    gavy maddog u crazy smackheads
  • Options
    :shocking: yo gavy and maddog milly here pills are the best buzz ever, in nightclubs the buzz is so much more smacky due to the atmostphere. clubs are the place to be when your baked.
    gavy maddog u crazy smackheads

well boy... i'm a smackhead...june 11...thats all i have to say ;) yea in niteclubs you're either raving on the floor or just paned out on a table or something...jaw going 90
  • Options
    gavy u madman
  • Options
    :crazyeyes
  • Options
    the ones i had on saturday were probly my best ever! pinks pills in the shape of a heart! hada few and i was def trippin, peoples faces were morphing n changing. the best example i cud give you is off 'welcome to the jungle' when the eat that hallucinogenic fruit and their faces go funny, was abit like that! thing is my mate was only 3 feet away and i cudnt recognise him, also glasses which ive heard about on here and other boards but didntk now what people were going on about. goodnight tho :thumb:
  • Options
    I took 10 pink diamonds in one night 8 in the relic and i was fucking off my head they are strong fucking pills my mates shogun and turlough where on them two that night we where fucked I don't think any of us knew what we where at, my mates the next day told me I was licking the tables and walking on my knees in the relic.

Taking to many of them pills in a night club is not a good idea but they are some pills :shocking:
  • Options
    lol sounds like a good night :thumb: i think they are one of the best pills! i would close my eyes and think im in a different place open them id be in my mates house!! i love it when pills do that! had some cannabis went home on a mission, took is 30 mins but i didnt mind in the rain it felt nice!! kept hearin and seeing things tho on the way home! kept seeing gangs and hearing men infront and behind is! went home in bed got no sleep and just talked to meself most of the night! did u have a struggle to get to sleep? you and yo pals?? i certainly did, had 1 hour sleep all night!
  • Options
    Yea i couldn't sleep at all the nights i've ate them.

stevey713- you described it well there, it's like you can hear and see things that are there but you know they'r not, all in the head.

Is there special labs where you can send a pill away to get tested and then they'd post their lab report on a website somewhere? I'd def do that on a pink diamond, even if it means wasting 1 pill, they'r the same price as a packet of cigarettes, only £2.50.
  • Options
    not even that shogun i got 6 for £10. i only had 4.5 tho i gave 1.5 away as sometimes ya do when ya luved up!! :D not doing that again tho fuck that they are too good these pills :yes:

i would also love to know whats in them as well!
  • Options
    Always got a habit of doing that myself, getting really out of it and not really caring about one single pill, i've given loads of pills away, halfs here and there, all part of the buzz though.

One night my mate got 8 for £12, he handed the dealer the money for 4 of them which costs £12, he got handed 8 for his money and just walked away.
  • Options
    stevey 713 and shogun i get that all the time when your baked walking around the street and suddenly u feel a presence behind u and it freaks u out big time ur nearly afraid to turn around because u think someones there and u hear noises that u don't know what they are until u start walking faster and faster then u just start running fraking out. especially with more than 6 pills in u i fucking hate it.

big up stevey 713, shogun and maddog keep up the good work :thumb:
  • Options
    if your on a bus on the comedown you'll hear like a radio or weird voices to your side but it's nothing and if your head is really up your hole on a comedown sometimes you hear voices behind you....it's freaky shit but i think someone explained why on some thread a while back.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    One night my mate got 8 for £12, he handed the dealer the money for 4 of them which costs £12, he got handed 8 for his money and just walked away.

:D me again...thats cos our dealer is just one paranoid freak...wanna see this guy...split personality and all.
  • Options
    yeah turlough i know what u mean about hearing a radio and you think u hear the people on the bus talking really loud and when you look down the bus no ones actually talking and it wrecks your head. june 11 was the worst for me that was fucking head wreaking :banghead: