Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

essay topic??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I've got a spanish essay due in next week and i am really really really stuck on what to write, so i'm hoping someone can help! The title is ' la juventud de hoy' which translated means 'the youth of today'.

Well obviously this is a very vague essay title (bloody people!)- last 2 essays were entitled 'the environment' and 'traditions'. grrr :mad:

so anyway, anyone have any ideas on what i can write about (700 words or so) on the topic of 'the youth or today'? please help! :wave:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    any of the posts in the sex thread - reading some of those makes me wonder about sex ed!!
    errm, how things have changed , you can incorporate chav culture etc?
    do they have chavs in spain though?
  • Options
    hmmmm...i dont know of chavs exist in spain......i'll have to ask my lecturer
  • Options
    When I had to do an essay on a similar topic, I waffled on about "la litrona" - the Spanish young people drinking phenomenon. I also managed to squeeze in some education things when I did young people. You get more marks for talking about culturally specific references.