Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Masturabation..does it help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If you masturbate does that make u last longer? And does that go for both guys and girls. IF not how do u last longer? :chin:

mirco

Comments

• Options
    I don't know if it would make you last longer as such, but it does get you used to what it feels like just before you cum, so you can work around that.

Personally I wouldn't know. I've been single for far too long ;)
  • Options
  • Options
    Micro wrote:
    If you masturbate does that make u last longer? And does that go for both guys and girls. IF not how do u last longer? :chin:

mirco

Not sure if most girls would want to last longer before orgasm :confused:

But for men it does teach you how to control you ejaculation. You need to consider though, as I said in another thread, that many girls won't necessarily want you to keep going like a piston engine. There is a point when it actually can become painful for them unless you pause and offer more foreplay etc.

Another way to learn control is to learn about controlling muscles in your nether regions...
  • Options
    Well, practice makes perfect! :D
  • Options
    The more you get used to the feeling, the better control you willl have, lets face it the more times you do it the more you get used to the sensations and learn how to control it. Don't just have to be a training exercise, do it for your own pleasure if you enjoy it.

For girls it kinda works the other way they need to learn to bring it on.They can use it for their pleasure and to learn about what and where feels good for them. Hopefully they can then pass this wisdom onto us guys!