Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My b/f loves making me jealous!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Its so annoying! He's always going on about all these girls who fancy him & yesterday he randomly told me he was talking to a girl who he had a one night stand with & i was like 'why are you telling me this?'
I've told him i dont like it but he still seems to carry on doing it. Why is he trying to make me jealous?? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Would there be any reason for him to be jealous? Maybe, he is reacting to something he feels threatened by... :chin:
    He may also think that by telling you these things you will know he is greatly desired - weird jealousy thing rears its ugly head! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    I guess he may be jealous because i do have quite a few guys after me but i always let him know i'm not interested in them at all!
    Men huh??? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I know :lol: , but if you want him to stop you may have to reduce your contact with the male species a little - O' well at least this shows he's really in to you!
  • Options
    I always tell my bloke if a bloke likes me, just because he wants to know incase one makes a move, that something has been going on behind his back...he seems to be under the impression that people fall in love with me, hence a few clingers for over a year ago still making hints they like me :yeees: tis frustrating. But when he does it, I go ultra fiery because I show no interest in these guys and tell em nopers, but he kinda like, 'overlooks' a girl flirting blatently with him and so prolongs her interest...idiot man...! In his inbox all the emails from girls are past 'things'...that annoys me...and has earnt him the title of either he-bitch or man-whore...

If it pisses you off, tell him if he doesn't shut up you'll go...you know he's desired but so are you and if he respected you, he'd give it a rest and save you feelings being hurt...and you blatently don't wanna hear about his conquests...that's just pathetic..!

Malt xxx :)
  • Options
    Tell him to fuck off
  • Options
    MoonRat wrote:
    Tell him to fuck off

i agree
  • Options
    if you've told him it upsets you then he should respect that and stop doing it. end of.