Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how do i know if he fancies me?? pls help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i recently met a guy from a different school on a school trip. it just so happened that on the plane his seat was next to mine. we got talking and he seemed really nice but at the time i really didnt fancy him. but as the week went on we talked more and some of his friends were telling me that he fancied me - but i think they were simply taking the mick. we spent the whole of the last day of the trip together and had a great laugh and by this time i'd started to fancy him but i still don't know how he feels about me. i asked for his number before we left and we've kept in touch as friends, calling, txting and emailing now and again. but i still dont know whether he fancies me or not, and he doesnt know how i feel. he's asked to meet up, but it would be with his friends, and we've joked about being together n stuff. there have been a few subtle hints but i dont know if he does, how do i find out without just asking him and embarassing myself if he doesn't???

Comments

• Options
    If I were you I'd take him up on his offer to spend time with him and his friends. That's the best way to get to know him better without there being too much pressure and hopefully the more time you are together, the more obvious it will become how he feels about you. From there, you could initiate meeting up just the two of you. Go for it, from what you've said it all sounds positive, you only live once so why not take the risk once in a while? :)
  • Options
    He'll be flattered even if he doesn't want to go out with you.

You really have nothing to lose.

Go for it. :thumb: